NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a tough loss, but I think they can still get to the playoffs with Drew Stanton. Here's what's left.

vs Detroit
@ Seattle
@ Atlanta
vs Kansas City
@ St. Louis
vs Seattle
@ San Francisco

I think 4-3 is pretty doable with the defense they have. For the division the 2 Seattle games are obviously huge and a split would probably be a best case scenario.

The curse of hosting the Super Bowl.

sadly I would say they have one game you would say yeah they should win this game, the rest are all tough games. The good news is they are 2-1 with Stanton as a starter and the loss was at the Denver Mannings and he got hurt.

Do you think it's finally time for Coughlin to go after this year? It'll be 5/6 years with no playoffs most likely (of course there is a SB too:().

Eli might be an interesting case. It wouldn't shock me if they move on from him too.

I gotta say, two Super Bowl wins notwithstanding, the time has come. It's one thing to lose, but to not even be competitive? SMH. Can't stand the sight of this team right now.

Getting sick of these prime time blowouts.

Also....when was the exact moment Carolina got so bad?

More injury news...

Patrick Willis and Seattle Seahawks NT Brandon Mebane are out for the season. Wow. That's three starters from NFC West teams that are done.

I still have him stashed in my fantasy league. He was the number 1 pick over by me. Would be nice if he came back for my playoffs.

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. He's on my bench.

Read about his missing a meeting on Friday, then releasing a statement about how that (meeting) was never part of their agreement, etc. etc. While I do think it was foolish to miss it, I kind of don't blame him. I don't think the NFL knows how to handle any of this IMO. If I were in they're shoes, I think they have one of two decisions: allow him to play now or don't let him back at all.

Simultaneously horrible, and hilarious.

w1Drhb3.gif

They later showed that chick begging him for the ball, and he's just sitting there ignoring her.

Back