NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF? Took my girls to a birthday party, and I come back to Arizona beating NE?

Too early to make the decision about RGIII, but for those of you that didn't see his game last week, his stats were semi-misleading; I wouldn't go far as a gimmick offense, but I have never seen three bubble-screens in a row in a pro game. An offense designed to minimize mistakes, to be sure.

Embarrassing -----------------> Vikings

Nice job Vikings defense to choke that potential OT away with 12 seconds remaining.

No matter, the Vikes are right on schedule for that 6-10 record.

Well, that was a brutal afternoon of football. I don't think it could've ended any other way. A well deserved loss.

That knocked me out of the Kibbles Survivor pool. :monkey4

I live in a Steelers venue area, and they waited until after the Eagles/Ravens game, and a commercial break, to switch over to it.

WTF? Took my girls to a birthday party, and I come back to Arizona beating NE?

Too early to make the decision about RGIII, but for those of you that didn't see his game last week, his stats were semi-misleading; I wouldn't go far as a gimmick offense, but I have never seen three bubble-screens in a row in a pro game. An offense designed to minimize mistakes, to be sure.

Good point. What people don't realize is his offensive cord. it's the same we had here in Houston for some years (kyle shanahan) and it's an offense designed to get a lot of yards with lots of play action and bootlegs. It's the same offence that made Matt schaub pass for 4,000 plus yards 3 straight years,but i don't think it's indicative of how good he really is.
With that said.... he looks really good so far

So now pass interference is when you don't touch a guy and then he gets hit cleanly.

These scabs are a joke.

So now pass interference is when you don't touch a guy and then he gets hit cleanly.

These scabs are a joke.

Thank you! I'm glad someone who isn't a Steeler fan posted that. These replacements are a freaking joke! I'd be happy to have the regulars back at this point!

These scabs are a joke.

Such a short memory people have. Many of the same port calls were made by old refs. Go look up some the worst calls and none of the current bad calls aren't even in the same league. Are these guys great no but the old ones weren't either. Are they worse yes, by as much as everyone wants to make it out to be no way.

I kinda like that they are letting them play. The NFL is becoming the NBA in where every other play there is a foul.

Such a short memory people have. Many of the same port calls were made by old refs. Go look up some the worst calls and none of the current bad calls aren't even in the same league. Are these guys great no but the old ones weren't either. Are they worse yes, by as much as everyone wants to make it out to be no way.

The real refs definitely weren't perfect, but the league is embarrassing itself at this point. They aren't giving people the best product possible.

The real refs definitely weren't perfect, but the league is embarrassing itself at this point. They aren't giving people the best product possible.

I don't blame the NFL, the refs want more then the full time NFL employees get as far as benefits. They work what 20-24 days. Don't forget many of them don't want to be full time employees either as they make more money in normal jobs.

The NFL is the most profitable sport by far, and every one wants a slice of that pie. The regular refs are being fools.

Back