NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Philly could hold on to the damn ball they'd be winning that game. Instead, they get booed by their own fans heading in for the half. Looks like Baltimore is going to suffer during road games again.

If Philly could hold on to the damn ball they'd be winning that game. Instead, they get booed by their own fans heading in for the half. Looks like Baltimore is going to suffer during road games again.

I'm beyond pissed. They look like ****. Another game they should be winning. I even liked their chippy play. Let them know you are here to play. But when you drop the ball every two seconds it doesn't matter. :slap

I'm thinking it's a strong possibilty the Giants will start their season 0-3. They're getting handled in their own house by the Buccs, and play Thursday against Carolina, who are looking pretty good right now.

For now though, I'm just hoping the Steelers get a win tonight. I thought they looked decent for 2 O-line starters going down, and 2 of their better defensive starters not playing last week.

Short term dream scenario for sprig- Philly comes back and beats Baltimore, and Arizona hangs on to beat the Pats, and then the Pats get mad and go beat up all over Baltimore next week. Meanwhile, the Steelers win these next 2 games. :D

From the parts of that game I've seen, Minnesota is making some bad mental errors to keep Indy drives alive. I mean c'mon Jared, you don't tackle QBs out of bounds!

Then look like you got to be kidding me you threw a flag.:cuckoo:

Sunday Ticket Max is now up and running. Now, I can not be defeated on Sunday as far as being able to watch whatever game I want.

Now I can turn my attention to football grub for the afternoon.

Short term dream scenario for sprig- Philly comes back and beats Baltimore, and Arizona hangs on to beat the Pats, and then the Pats get mad and go beat up all over Baltimore next week. Meanwhile, the Steelers win these next 2 games. :D

Part 2 of your dream is looking good and will probably happen. I wouldn't get my hopes up for 3 though. I think the Ravens are ready to roll the Pats next week.:monkey4

Back