NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that one was to hard to tell. Either way it wouldnt have been overturned.

He was down by contact back at the line of scrimmage. They didn't review the whole play. Gotta take it when you can get it, but I still hate even if it goes for my team. The actual fumble was too close to tell. Even if it was called a fumble I can't see how it could've been overturned. One of those "not enough visual evidence" calls.

He was down by contact back at the line of scrimmage. They didn't review the whole play. Gotta take it when you can get it, but I still hate even if it goes for my team. The actual fumble was too close to tell. Even if it was called a fumble I can't see how it could've been overturned. One of those "not enough visual evidence" calls.

Ahh I just saw the end part, not seeing the full game. Chargers got it under control its red zone channel time.

How about the NFC West.

Finnegan the ultimate instigator helped seal the Rams win.

Raiders looking pathetic as always! Oh well.. At least they can relish in the fact that KC is the worst. :lecture

Yup, Looks like another season of Denver and SD battling for the AFC West!

The real refs definitely weren't perfect, but the league is embarrassing itself at this point. They aren't giving people the best product possible.

The product is better, the way it is, now. It is reminiscent of 70's football. And I have missed that.

today I went to my local supermarket and saw some dope Jets fans wearing there Reebok replicas there team played like there inferior fans tastes

nah just warned are you part of the movie thread there because thats where Ive been spending most of my time in. also with the toys thread talking about Rambo IV Enterbay

This week came through for sprig's short term wish. Baltimore and New England lost, and Pittsburgh won. Now Brady needs to continue his regular season perfection against Thug-imore, and Pittsburgh just needs a W out west in Oakland. I'm not guaranteeing anything. The Steelers played like crap last trip out there, and Baltimore is always a tough out after a loss.

And props to Philly's D. Their offense commits, what?, 5 turnovers, and all that kept Baltimore in that game was 2 long FGs. That's a tough D. If their offense learns ball control, look out entire NFC.

Then how did the Raiders end up 3rd?

The Raiders did not end up in 3rd last year. The Chargers did. Denver won in Week 17 and Oakland lost in Week 17, but Denver had the first tiebreaker.

AFC West
Denver Broncos 8 8 0 .500
Oakland Raiders 8 8 0 .500
San Diego Chargers 8 8 0 .500
Kansas City Chiefs 7 9 0 .438

Actually it was Denver and Oakland battling for the AFC West last year.:wave

Oakland was lucky, SD was struggling last year. Otherwise it's pretty much business as usual for Oakland since They lost the SB.

The successful era of Rich Gannon is pretty much gone in Oakland. Oakland needs a quality type coach like gruden again! Otherwise just move back to L.A.

Pretty bad and embarassing when you lose to a green and I do mean green rookie in Miami.

Back