NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Week 1 is always the toughest, my only sure pick is Tennesse over Oakland. All the other games are tough. Great game Thursday.

My winners list for week 1:

Saints

Falcons

Browns

Broncos

Colts

Dolphins

Bears

Raiders

Bengals (Upset Pick)

Cardinals

49ers

Packers

Cowgirls

Jets

Chargers

Week 1 is always the toughest, my only sure pick is Tennesse over Oakland. All the other games are tough. Great game Thursday.

Raiders will be the upset of the week. How quickly everyone forgets this is basically the same Tennessee team that started 0-7 last year.

Saints

Falcons

Browns

Broncos

Colts

Dolphins

Bears

Raiders

Bengals (Upset Pick)

Cardinals

49ers

Packers

Cowgirls

Jets

Chargers

How are the Bengals a bigger upset pick than the Raiders?

Raiders will be the upset of the week. How quickly everyone forgets this is basically the same Tennessee team that started 0-7 last year.

How are the Bengals a bigger upset pick than the Raiders?

You don't need me to explain it. ;)

Saints

Falcons

Browns

Broncos

Colts

Dolphins

Bears

Raiders

Bengals (Upset Pick)

Cardinals

49ers

Packers

Cowgirls

Jets

Chargers

:rock :rock but it will be tough with the jags running game. the Broncos pass defense is good but their run defense needs BIG improvement

Surprised you didn't pick Philly as your upset pick of the week.:pray:

I can't pick who I want to win. :lol

I think Philly will be a team that gets better and better throughout the season. These initial games are going to be tough for them. Hell their entire O line hasn't played a snap together. It will take time to iron out the kinks.

Unfortunately, I just compared my picks to the line...I only came off by three-and-a-half games compared to the listed favorites.

That's not good.

Edit - My picks:

Saints

Dolphins

Bears

Colts

Jaguars

Patriots

Giants

Steelers

Buccaneers

Titans (Come on...it's the Raiders)

Packers

Seahawks

Cardinals

Cowboys

Ravens

Chargers

Edit 2 - I think I will start a thread for pick-em

Last edited:
I will play weekly based on who picks the most winners. No spreads nothing. Just wins. Ties get put in the pool for next week.

Breaking news Pat's fans. Brady in car accident!

BOSTON -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a two-car accident Thursday morning.

The accident reportedly happened on Commonwealth Avenue and Gloucester Avenue near Brady’s home around 6:15 a.m.

Brady was described as “pretty banged up” but refused medical treatment, according to 7’s Joe Amorosino.

According to Amorosino, Brady had to be extricated from his vehicle after it ran into a minivan. Initially it was believed Brady was transported to Brigham and Women's Hospital, however it appears that someone from the minivan was the person taken to the hospital. One person from the minivan reportedly has serious injuries.

Witnesses reportedly said Brady had a green light and the minivan allegedly ran a red light. At that point, Brady's vehicle ran into the minivan.

Brady will be further examined by Patriots' medical staff, according to Amorosino.

Brady was in the midst of contract negotiations with the Patriots, who begin their regular season Sunday against the Cincinatti Bengals in Foxboro.

We pool a 10$ spot and pick winners straight up weekly, no?

I am OK with this but I am 99.9% certain that it would be considered an infraction under any possible gambling rules on the forum.

Maybe the mods can input a little for us on the subject.

Breaking news Pat's fans. Brady in car accident!

My friend sent me a text this morning while I was driving to work. He said Tom Brady was "involved in a serious accident." I was like WTF and my stomach turned. I immediately tuned into the local sports station for coverage. I'm just releived he wasn't hurt and winded up going to practice. I'm a huge Pats fan (and an even bigger fan of Brady). I live maybe 20 minutes from the stadium and it's been the hot topic all day over here...

Going to get blasted for this, but every year my interest in football goes down and my passion for baseball goes up.

Don't get me wrong there's nothing better than sitting on your ass on cool sunday in a blanket, but i rarely think about the sport while its not on.

baseball is constently on my mind. i am grossly addicted to following baseball and baseball history.

Back