NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What other reason do teams play for? Would Dan Marino give up all of his records for one ring? But maybe that's harsh. A teams' glory can also be measured by post season records. Pats are 2-2 since spy-gate. NOT good. But they were Division Champs those years, even though they lost to Wild Card teams both times. And about their 2 division titles since then, when they play the Bills twice a year and Jets twice a year, that helps.

Cuz the Steelers havent had the Browns and Bungles to kick around for years ..:monkey1

Cuz the Steelers havent had the Browns and Bungles to kick around for years ..:monkey1

Browns sure, but at least the Bungles do have 2 division titles in the past few years. What about the Bills and Jets? The Jets have backdoored themselves into the play offs and had a deep run, but they have been anything but impressive.

So it seems just about everyone(ANALYSTS) has the Packers Picked for the SB in the NFC, and Colts again for AFC.

we'll SEE

I am happy with the way my Bucs have played so far. I'm looking forward to an exciting season and about 7 wins. GO BUCS.

So it seems just about everyone(ANALYSTS) has the Packers Picked for the SB in the NFC, and Colts again for AFC.

we'll SEE

They seem to be the fashionable pick (Pack), and Rodgers seems to be every one's new superstar MVP pick. Their defense still has some question marks though. Remember last year's playoff game v. the Cards?

The same thing was going on with the Packers last year. Everyone picked them, Rodgers was the next MVP, and the Lombardi trophey was being engraved with their name on it after their stellar preseason. Deja Vu all over again this year.

Yes and the Cowboys were as well. I remember hearing they were getting hot playoff time. And they would kill the Vikings, and that they were "just too good" And look what happened. Yes, i remember the Pack being a fashionable pick last year to. I'm sure they'll be better but still SB better?

(Look for the Lions with the major improvement!)

I don't expect the Eagles to beat the Packers either. However if they do I would say they have a good shot at making the playoffs. All I care about is that footbally is almost here. And not that fairy world cup rubbish.

Back