NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't easy getting an O line to get that chemistry going. You stack all the talent in the world on the line, but if they don't work as a unit, the team ends up with a lot of very long days.

I really hope Favre breaks something on his first day on the field, or I hope someone drills him into permanent retirement. I'm sick of his prima donna crap.
I kinda agree but I want to see it in the regular season then watch him try to start the next game in a cast and on crutches so he can add to his streak.:rotfl

Man i'm really concerned about Harvin. Such a dangerous player, yet plagued by these ____ing migraines.

Hope he gets it better/controlled. I knew a lady about 10 years ago with the same problem, not something i would wish upon anyone.

Man i'm really concerned about Harvin. Such a dangerous player, yet plagued by these ____ing migraines.

Hope he gets it better/controlled. I knew a lady about 10 years ago with the same problem, not something i would wish upon anyone.

I agree, head problems are scary stuff. IMO Westbrook is taking to much of a risk by continuing to play. NO WAY does he need to play for what San Fran is paying him (or any amount of money for that matter). I don't want to see the guy get hurt. :slap

Did anybody notice the female security trying to get Favre's autograph just now? Someone in a suit came up to her and indictaed to her that it was inappropriate.

I didn't see that but I did see number 4 get wally bopped. :lol

I only saw the replay but I thought to myself that it would be funny if they pulled him after every time he got leveled because the way that "O" line is playing right now...Farve wouldn't play a whole set of downs in any game all year.

McNabb is already in trouble in Washington.

I had mad fun texting Kit Fisto last night about him. He went 11 for 26 with one interception. Then got hurt. Andy Reid sure does know when to get rid of people. I don't think he has been wrong yet. Every time he does it though I cringe. From the release of Brian Mitchell, to Sheldon Brown, Dawkins, and now McNabb.

Bill Belichick used to be the master of that. Still can't stand the guy, but he knows how to manage and coach a team like nobody else. . .and sure, the cheating doesn't hurt :D

You know it, man. Although Sean Payton is trying hard to emulate all things Belichick.

As for cameras-out-of-place-gate, I'm still so sick hearing about it three years later. ESPN is ESPN and they drove it into the ground. The only rag I still refuse to touch is the Boston Herald who reported the supposed Rams walk through tape on the eve of SB42.

Anyway in happier Pats news they inked Stephen Gostkowski for a few more years. Now if they could just work things out with Logan Mankins, but that doesn't look very promising.

You know it, man. Although Sean Payton is trying hard to emulate all things Belichick.

As for cameras-out-of-place-gate, I'm still so sick hearing about it three years later. ESPN is ESPN and they drove it into the ground. The only rag I still refuse to touch is the Boston Herald who reported the supposed Rams walk through tape on the eve of SB42.

Anyway in happier Pats news they inked Stephen Gostkowski for a few more years. Now if they could just work things out with Logan Mankins, but that doesn't look very promising.

LOL...yeah Bill Belichick is a wonderful humanitarian and deserves to be forgiven!

Back