Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

I think it is more like this, Ricardo....
:lol

tt.jpg

That does suck! Were you able to get all of the situations corrected? I work in retail, if a customer bought 10 products from me and 9 were damaged, they would probably scream at me until my hair started to fall out. Lame! Especially at these prices, you shouldnt even have to worry about quality issues...

I wish! They are good replacing it but it takes time and that is what we collectors hate! That is the reason we prer-order things. To get it as soon as possible!
I contact them by live chat and they told me to wait 2-3 business days to hear back from returns department.
Last time i needed a replacement I did not hear back from them for 10 days after first contact and I had to contact them again to have the defective part replaced.
I love Sideshow products but receiving a new piece from Sideshow has become a hassle and a stressful situation.
Everytime is the same thing. I open the package now expecting a defective product and not a perfect one.
It is sad but it is the truth! :gah:

My statue also has a small scuff mark on the right ass cheek but it's not nearly as bad as Ricardo's. It wouldn't surprise me if every single person ends up with at least a very tiny black scuff on the right ass cheek.

For mine it's not really noticeable because it's underneath the sheath but if somebody had it on a coffee table or something and someone was looking from behind very closely you could see it. You would have to really examine it closely though. Last night when unwrapping and putting it together I didn't notice it at all. I only went to check that spot after I saw Ricardo's pics and I noticed it.

Everyone be sure to check that spot for damage...

Alright, I got mine, it's in good condition, I took photos, but my stupid ftp server wasn't taking my files so I could link them. Well, I'm using a different one right now, that has much more room for the file, and I used my 8MP camera, so these will be more detailed. My wife is downstairs right now taking pics with our 12MP DSLR.

My video didn't turn out very good, I didn't have a close enough spot to place my phone to get a good view of the statue. So I haven't posted it.

So without further ado, here are my pics:

Neytiri1.JPG

Neytiri1 Flash.JPG

Neytiri2.JPG

Neytiri3.JPG

Neytiri4.JPG

Neytiri5.JPG

Neytiri6.JPG

Oh, and I got #64 if you can't read it.

Alright, the stupid spoiler tags don't want to work for me now either. I tried putting them on the ends of the IMG tags, but it wasn't bringing up the images when you clicked on the spoiler. What am I missing?? I just thought it would be nice so that people don't have to load the pics every time they come to this page, only when they want to.....

Last edited:
Damn man...just because you have a 12MP camera doesnt mean you have to post 12MP photos. ever heard of resizing?

Oh, I know how to resize, but don't want to. As I had mentioned, if I could get the spoiler tags working, I would have used them.

The resizer was working last night when I posted them. It would fully download the pictures, then resize.

Wow, the stripes AND eyes are printed decals??? That's crazy!
Neytiri6.JPG

Indeed. The pics might be large, but this was the only way to see the decals here... This would need a professional paint, hopefully the decals won't flake like the recent Gentle Giant busts...

Back