Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I know how to resize, but don't want to. As I had mentioned, if I could get the spoiler tags working, I would have used them.

Man, I had to reboot the system thank to your pics. You should get infractions for posting pics that size.

If I were a mod I'd ban you. :lol :mad:

Dammit! :mad:

I talked with SSC CS and they said my Neytiri statue will ship next week when they get their second shipment in. :gah: :mad:

That sucks Snoop. :(

The biggest supporter of this statue on here and you make him wait! damn you SSC. :mad: :wink1:

my #29 exclusive came in yesturday , but she is still in the box. opening this weekened

Hey guys!

I got mine Neytiri maquette yesterday and she is great. I got #16 :yess: and I made a video review. Just click on bear reviews link below....

BEAR REVIEWS

It is not a great video by any means but it will give you a pretty good idea of how the piece looks like. Here my little take on it:

This maquette is really well done and the paint job and pose are great. The base is great and it compliments this piece well. The only criticism I have is the hair line that might be a turn off to some collectors. The eyes are are a big part of this character too and they could have given them a bit more detail but it is the best representation of the Neytiri so far, losing only to Gentle Giant bust, but that is a different category......

Hope you enjoy the video and please subscribe if you haven't done yet and enjoy my other reviews as well as some other fun videos.

Cheers

Bear :wave

Last edited:
LOL yeah I have my deliveries sent to where I work. Originally I started opening them right there because I couldn't wait until I got home. I did this so much that one of the other artists I work with started buying Sideshow statues. Funny how things like that catch on.

LOL yeah I have my deliveries sent to where I work. Originally I started opening them right there because I couldn't wait until I got home. I did this so much that one of the other artists I work with started buying Sideshow statues. Funny how things like that catch on.

That's cool. :rock

I also get my deliveries sent to where i work, but have stopped opening them because getting them back in the box can be a real pain. :horror

I hear ya Jay, the last 3-4 I have gotten I kept in the box even though people wanted to see them, a couple of them are tougher to pack back up correctly. Also when I was opening them I would occasionally keep them on my desk to enjoy them the rest of the day. Now I'm afraid to because it seems like every other week someone brings up some mystery 8 year old in their family to show them the offices. Thats all I need, step away to the restroom and a small child has shattered a nice piece on the floor :)

I get mine delivered to my work, that way I don't have to go to the UPS station late at night to pick it up. Plus I can open it sooner. I don't seem to have any problems with repacking it.

I get mine delivered to my work, that way I don't have to go to the UPS station late at night to pick it up. Plus I can open it sooner. I don't seem to have any problems with repacking it.

I use to get mine delivered to my work..about 2 a month and people there thought I was swimming in money and I started to get those looks, you know.....

People think these Premium Formats cost 700, 800 bucks and just to stop the talk and all, I started to get them delivered at home.

Now I still get them delivered at home but because I work from home, I still get them delivered to my work....

The only difference is that I get those looks from my wife.. :lol

Hey, don't forget to watch Neytiri Video Review at www.youtube.com/user/bearmodel.

Thanks

Bear

One more observation....

Now that I put Neytiri by my other PFs, it looks quite small. I think it is 1/7, maybe 1/8 of the original size in the movie. I wish they did a 1/5 or 1/6 scale to be closer to a PF cause they would have been able to add more detail to it...

Back