Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we get notified soon. I didn't see it listed in the 30 day shipping list in yesterday's newsletter. I'm really hoping it doesn't arrive on the 26th or 27th, because I will be at the PHX comic-con and I really don't want to have to go to work on my day off.

It drives me crazy when I see the photos of the statue beside stills from the movie.......

I hope it looks better in person but it could have been so much better....

Old photo...

300031_press10-001.jpg

New photo on bottom left........Gentle Giant bust bottom right

NEYcomb-600x587.jpg

Item arrival: 20 days
Order #: TB000000
Item #: 3000311
Item name: Neytiri Statue - Avatar - EXCLUSIVE
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $299.99
Item total: US $299.99
Ship cost: US $25.00
Total: US $324.99 .

Got my shipping order too! But now to decide. Cancel or not?
I really wish more info about the maquette was out, so I can make the right decision!

Item arrival: 20 days
Order #: TB000000
Item #: 3000311
Item name: Neytiri Statue - Avatar - EXCLUSIVE
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $299.99
Item total: US $299.99
Ship cost: US $25.00
Total: US $324.99 .

I got my notice as well. Wohoo!! Finally. I'll definitely post pics once I get it.

Hi, I am new here... And I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I purchased the neytiri premium format back in October of last year and have been watching for any new information. I ordered directly from sideshow and I did not get the exclusive version. I have not received any sort of shipping notice. Do the exclusives get shipped first? I checked my account and it still says processing, should I contact sideshow? Thank you in advance!!!

I got my notice as well, but I don't know if I'm gonna follow through with this. It's an awesome piece, but I don't know if it's going to be worth getting or if it'd be better to wait til the secondary market? I doubt it will be going up in value...

Hi, I am new here... And I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I purchased the neytiri premium format back in October of last year and have been watching for any new information. I ordered directly from sideshow and I did not get the exclusive version. I have not received any sort of shipping notice. Do the exclusives get shipped first? I checked my account and it still says processing, should I contact sideshow? Thank you in advance!!!

In my noticed it mentioned that they are getting a split shipment, and that they were notifying people in the order that they placed their order. So, those of us who got our notice were among the first ones to order. However, it could also be that just the exclusives are arriving soon.

Still have a PO on the regular one but will decide to buy ir or not after I've seen some first on-hands pics here.

In my noticed it mentioned that they are getting a split shipment, and that they were notifying people in the order that they placed their order. So, those of us who got our notice were among the first ones to order. However, it could also be that just the exclusives are arriving soon.

Thank you!! Yes I ordered mine somewhat late =] thank you!

Back