Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's newsletter only mentioned the exclusive version being shipped in the next 30 days. Which confirmed my suspicion when they said split shipments.

Has anyone got a conversion?

I saw so many cancellations but heard no wait lists converting.....

Do I have a chance?????

At the end of the day, if I don't like it, I will get a refund......

I only cancelled cos I'm running out of space and have to decide what I'm likely to collect.

Can't fit the world in an apartment. I'm sure this will turnout great. :clap

I only cancelled cos I'm running out of space and have to decide what I'm likely to collect.

Can't fit the world in an apartment. I'm sure this will turnout great. :clap

No joke! I'm having trouble finding space in my house! :lol

Hmmmm...maybe if I get rid of the little woman's stuff.
confused0006.gif
:monkey3

just got an email that my waitlist for the exclusive will convert in a couple of days. I'm actually excited about it. If i don't like it when I get it, I can always get a refund but I really want to see the product up close....

I hope it looks better in person than the photos.....

Cheers

Bear

just got an email that my waitlist for the exclusive will convert in a couple of days. I'm actually excited about it. If i don't like it when I get it, I can always get a refund but I really want to see the product up close....

Cheers

Bear
:clap :clap

Congrats Bear :rock

I really wanna keep this but can't afford to, looks like I'm gonna have to cancel :(

If she goes on second chance down the line I might get her then, if I have the spare cash that is.
Damn bills that need paying interfering with my collecting :mad:
x :lol

That's not that bad. Mine would probably go into my man cave with a hammer :lol

:horror I'm getting off lucky then! :lol

Cheers

Bear

Congrats, Bear! :clap :rock

I really wanna keep this but can't afford to, looks like I'm gonna have to cancel :(

If she goes on second chance down the line I might get her then, if I have the spare cash that is.
Damn bills that need paying interfering with my collecting :mad:

That sucks, Shell. :(

Hopefully you'll get one later down the line. :)

this still isn't out yet?

I was told that it would ship after my final Flexpay payment on May 10th. :dunno

I was going to flex pay it but I'm so curious to see how it looks like that I will just pay it when it's ready to ship. I will do a video review on it and post it at my youtube page.

Fingers crossed......I'm dying to say "Wow! It is so much better in person....."

Cheers

Bear

www.youtube.com/user/bearmodel

I was going to flex pay it but I'm so curious to see how it looks like that I will just pay it when it's ready to ship. I will do a video review on it and post it at my youtube page.

Fingers crossed......I'm dying to say "Wow! It is so much better in person....."

Cheers

Bear

www.youtube.com/user/bearmodel

I'm dying to say those words also, Bear! :rock

Looking forward to seeing your video review and your opinion. :D

Back