Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's too bad. It's so close to being released. Hopefully they'll give us an idea today in the newsletter. I'm holding out to see it in hand. I'm hopeful that it turns out good. The pictures haven't bugged me much.

What the hell?!?! Are they even going to get it out this month??? It's not listed on the next 30 day list. Grrrrrrr........

just cancelled my exclusive - the pics have put me off big time

:slap

Another "cancel because of bad pics" post...

everybody_panic-1.gif

I called SSC and asked one of their customer service reps, and she told me that they would hopefully know by next week.

Talked to a rep from SSC's CS department about the delay and she said the only thing that SSC was told was that it was a production delay and that the production deadline wouldn't be met.

Let the quality assurance rants by all the haters begin! :lol

Found it strange that SSC doesn't know what's going on besides being "told that it was a production delay and that the production deadline wouldn't be met".

I thought this would be more a reply from a retailer rather than SSC who is the license holder and the company who contracted out the production to the factory.

But then again, a delay is good for my wallet as there have been many releases coming all at the same time. On a bright note, the delay helps to spread things out a bit for me. :)

I am still holding on to my order on this piece. I will wait to receive it in-hand before I make my decision to keep it or send it back.

Uggg....

Now the website says May 2011. I hate waiting. I hope it's worth it and that the factory does a good job.

I just hope Sideshow and Legacy didn't make a deal to sell the SS maquette before the Legacy maquette. The more this one gets pushed back, the more the Legacy piece gets pushed back. :(

Was that ever confirmed, or just some wild rumor. I hope it was a rumor.:pray:

Back