Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I was up at 2am uk time to make sure i didn't miss the Ex and when i got up for work this morning it was still up for order. :slap :lol

Same here! :lol

Ah well, better to be safe than sorry eh?

That makes my current list of pre-orders:

Mark VI Maquette
War Machine Maquette
Kratos Statue
Neytiri Statue
District 9 Exosuit
District 9 Christopher Johnson and son

Plus I'll be keeping an eye on those Gentle Giant Sucker Punch Statues...

And my Darth Talon is due next week... Awesomeness!! :yess:

Ah well, better to be safe than sorry eh?

That makes my current list of pre-orders:

Mark VI Maquette
War Machine Maquette
Kratos Statue
Neytiri Statue
District 9 Exosuit
District 9 Christopher Johnson and son

Plus I'll be keeping an eye on those Gentle Giant Sucker Punch Statues...

And my Darth Talon is due next week... Awesomeness!! :yess:

Yep better to be safe than sorry. :hi5:

In bold from your list is what i have on oder along with:

Capt Jack PF
Lara Croft
She-Hulk PF
Black Cat PF
Spider-man
Carnage

Looks like SSC have us by the balls. :exactly: :rotfl

:lol

I was up at 2am uk time to make sure i didn't miss the Ex and when i got up for work this morning it was still up for order. :slap :lol

After staying up till 2am only to find it still available when you get up the next morning:

129166456603493682.gif

Yep better to be safe than sorry. :hi5:

In bold from your list is what i have on oder along with:

Capt Jack PF
Lara Croft
She-Hulk PF
Black Cat PF
Spider-man
Carnage

Looks like SSC have us by the balls. :exactly: :rotfl

I'd love to have the Capt Jack and Black Cat PF's but space is really becoming an issue now. I had to cancel the Lara Croft Snow Day statue just to save some space...:monkey2

I can still find room for the Legacy Neytiri though!

I'd love to have the Capt Jack and Black Cat PF's but space is really becoming an issue now. I had to cancel the Lara Croft Snow Day statue just to save some space...:monkey2

I can still find room for the Legacy Neytiri though!

Yep i don't have room for my list above so i'm going to have to box some of my collection or sell some stuff. :(

The problem with this hobby is the cool stuff just never stops coming and you just haven't got the room for it all and i don't like selling any of my stuff so i'll have to rotate them if i want to keep on buying.

Yep i don't have room for my list above so i'm going to have to box some of my collection or sell some stuff. :(

The problem with this hobby is the cool stuff just never stops coming and you just haven't got the room for it all and i don't like selling any of my stuff so i'll have to rotate them if i want to keep on buying.

But then it won't be long till you run out of storage space... then what:horror

I've run out of storage space... can jumble things around for display space. But it's the storage space that has me by the short and curlys! No idea where I'm gonna put the boxes for stuff I have on order... let alone the box for Neytiri!

Your right though... it never stops. Which is awesome :lol

But then it won't be long till you run out of storage space... then what:horror

I've run out of storage space... can jumble things around for display space. But it's the storage space that has me by the short and curlys! No idea where I'm gonna put the boxes for stuff I have on order... let alone the box for Neytiri!

Your right though... it never stops. Which is awesome :lol

That's what family is for they have loads of room. :wink1: :D

Yes, woke up this morning at 9 AM. Exactly 12 hours later from when I ordered it the night before (9PM my time), and it is now sold out. So that's cool. :clap

Eh, the lead time is SO far out for some of these peices that it really makes no difference how long it takes to sell out. Look at Darth Talon, that piece took weeks to sell out and now try to find one at retail! I double dog dare ya!

Once the hype dies down and core star wars characters come out people will be dumping her for money for other stuff and that is when I slide in and get her for less then retail. Write it down, it will happen. There is no way Talon will hold up in the long run. Less than 20% of Star Wars PFs do.

Once the hype dies down and core star wars characters come out people will be dumping her for money for other stuff and that is when I slide in and get her for less then retail. Write it down, it will happen. There is no way Talon will hold up in the long run. Less than 20% of Star Wars PFs do.

Sneaky i like that. :lol

While I wish you luck on your venture, what "core" characters are left for them to make? the last hold outs are chewy and the droids :lol :dunno

Damn a statue, I want a poseable figure. Come on Hot TOys. Been a year unless they're waiting till Avatar movie released date to bring out the figures.

While I wish you luck on your venture, what "core" characters are left for them to make? the last hold outs are chewy and the droids :lol :dunno

sscswindev.jpg

sscswplanned.jpg

Pretty sure that says enough.

Once that Palpatine on throne drops at probably $400+ no one is gonna give two ____s about Talon.

Sneaky i like that. :lol

More often than not, it works! :rock :rock

glad I got my order in last night! I didn't even know about that Jack Sparrow pf.... now I have to order that too! Who needs money

Im not really liking the Neytiri statue. I think its the pose.

Im going to wait for the 30" tall Legacy Effects statue due out next year. It looks really cool.

Last edited:
thought the pricing was a little high; but it really looks good; got mine on order

Back