Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to go ahead and buy it from my local comic shop, it was only $290. However, it was just the regular edition and not the SSC exclusive. I don't mind though, I know I could have still ordered it from SSC but I didn't feel like waiting or having a chance for it to be broken etc during shipment. After looking at the one in hand and the pictures on Sideshow, you can tell there are a few things that changed in the production model from the stock photos (and even the photos on the box.) However, none of them are bad or take away from the piece. It looks amazing in person. So glad I got it.

I know I don't have much of a choice only owning the regular edition, but does any who has both the regular and exclusive edition arms prefer to showcase this piece with the open hand and the knife sheathed away? I may be weird, but looking at it from the perspective of the character in the pose it seems like she is more wondering what is out there after hearing a noise in the forest (obviously she is looking at something, possibly a human or prey for food) and she hasn't spotted it yet with the hand going for the knife for protection. Where as the hand with the knife drawn gives me the impression she has either already killed it with an arrow and is going up to finish the kill, or possibly sees the foe at a very close range and thinks she needs the knife instead of the arrows. But like I said, I'm weird and think too much about these things :)

Yeah congrats and like Snoop, i also have mine displayed with the knife but i'm sure in the future i'll swap it out.

I display mine with knife in hand and knife in sheath. That's right a double bladed Neytiri!!!

J/K.....Knife in hand with empty sheath.

She looks small comparing to Jason! :)

b37fb8fd.jpg

Received mine a few days ago and just had time to unpack her. Wow she is an awesome statue. Def get the EX if you can. The hand with the knife is great. Mine ha dno lazye eye issues and the pain work is excellent. One of my favourite statues right now. So glad I bought this one when it came back in stock at SS :)

Received mine a few days ago and just had time to unpack her. Wow she is an awesome statue. Def get the EX if you can. The hand with the knife is great. Mine ha dno lazye eye issues and the pain work is excellent. One of my favourite statues right now. So glad I bought this one when it came back in stock at SS :)

Congrats :hi5:

A little off-topic, but do you think there'll be a PF Neytiri with war paints ? That would be awesome to have something like this with the upcoming PF Jake !

Congrats, Mqhuynh! :clap :duff :clap

Glad to see yet another happy collector. :D :yess:

A little off-topic, but do you think there'll be a PF Neytiri with war paints ? That would be awesome to have something like this with the upcoming PF Jake !

A war-paint Neytiri would be very cool to see, especially if Sideshow did her in PF form. :rock

just got my neytiri couple of days ago, and have to bring this thread back up. i heard the complaints about the hairline, eyes, etc. and i think i voiced the same complain a while back as well. meanwhile the pics kept coming in this thread and my worry was never eased. but...

upon receiving it and displaying it on my desk... i have to say that it looks gorgeous! the pics posted are mostly close ups, so whatever flaws the piece have, they are unjustly magnified to the tenth degree. sure, the hairline is still faulty, but the overall piece absolutely trumps it. the head(and hairline) is just one small part of it.

and the cool thing with the forest dio as base and this particular pose for neytiri is that you can turn the piece at any angle and there's always something interesting to admire. there's no boring angle. so, no regret from me. absolutely none.

just got my neytiri couple of days ago, and have to bring this thread back up. i heard the complaints about the hairline, eyes, etc. and i think i voiced the same complain a while back as well. meanwhile the pics kept coming in this thread and my worry was never eased. but...

upon receiving it and displaying it on my desk... i have to say that it looks gorgeous! the pics posted are mostly close ups, so whatever flaws the piece have, they are unjustly magnified to the tenth degree. sure, the hairline is still faulty, but the overall piece absolutely trumps it. the head(and hairline) is just one small part of it.

and the cool thing with the forest dio as base and this particular pose for neytiri is that you can turn the piece at any angle and there's always something interesting to admire. there's no boring angle. so, no regret from me. absolutely none.

Congrats man :clap

Congrats, glad you like him

Play.com were doing a great sale on this piece, £199 with free delivery but all sold out now. I snapped up the last one for £218 with a slightly damaged outerbox. Bargain I think, and for me, a definitive collectible to represent the movie...

Just got her, as an alternative to the maquette. Cancelled that for now. But for less than 300 bucks and the potential to pair it up with Jake Sully, I am more than happy!

Here is my showcase of her.

[ame]https://youtu.be/U2cpWu6Z4as[/ame]

Back