Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this.

Get it! It's an awesome piece, Sexy! :lecture

Using Snoops idea i built a set. :lol

5893245489_df48affec1_b.jpg

5893822202_426ca12d43_b.jpg

5893841202_4e18f6e3af_b.jpg

Great pics, Jay! I love the set you built! You must have went to the same store I went to! ;) :lol :rock :clap

Yeah it's called moving pots of plants from one end of the garden to the other. :lol

It was worth it though cos they came out great! This statue is super fun if you like taking pics. :D

Yeah it's called moving pots of plants from one end of the garden to the other. :lol

It was worth it though cos they came out great! This statue is super fun if you like taking pics. :D

I went to the local park and took my pics! :lol

I don't have potted plants that I can move. The Empress has prissy looking plants. :( Plus she would kill me if I messed with them! :lol

-jay- is such a show off.

Pfft.

:lol :lol

Jay and his fancy picture taking box! :lol ;)

Hey, I just got my Neytiri yesterday and everything was great, but when we went to look at her today her wrist was broken and two small pieces had fallen out of the bracelet area. It's the wrist joint that holds her bow hand. My husband did touch the bow, but only gingerly. The sculpt is unbelievably weak there so I was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem there or if I'm just that unlucky. I am not sure if I should even bother Sideshow with this or if there's anything they could/would do for me. I have never had a problem with one of their figures before this.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

I am not sure if I should even bother Sideshow with this or if there's anything they could/would do for me.

Did you buy the statue from sideshow, a retailer, or off ebay? If it's from ebay you might be SOL. Either way, I'd take photo's and get in touch with SS's customer support. No reason to have a broken statue. My Neytiri had some paint/glue marks on one arm and they replaced the statue with a flawless one and paid the postage. SS's customer service is top notch, hit em up.

I bought it from Sideshow. I just wasn't sure if they would replace it where it is questionable. The section that broke is so weak that to me it would be a flaw in the design. But it did arrive in good condition. It's like the weight of the bow pressing against that point caused it to give. Thanks for the suggestion though. I will try to contact them on Monday.

go my regular, tried to take some pic, but it was evening and its the monsoons here, so couldnt get proper light, but still a couple came off well

DSCF4026copy.jpg

i dont understand the hatred for this statue and everyone going gaga over the maqueete, i like the pose on this and everything else. looks good in all angles, again i wont be able to affords the maqueete cos shipping alone to india would cost somwhere around 500$ min, and i dont like the standing pose ,,im satisfied with these
DSCF4019copy.jpg

DSCF4022copy.jpg

Great pictures, Dino! :clap

Hey, I just got my Neytiri yesterday and everything was great, but when we went to look at her today her wrist was broken and two small pieces had fallen out of the bracelet area. It's the wrist joint that holds her bow hand. My husband did touch the bow, but only gingerly. The sculpt is unbelievably weak there so I was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem there or if I'm just that unlucky. I am not sure if I should even bother Sideshow with this or if there's anything they could/would do for me. I have never had a problem with one of their figures before this.

Contact Sideshow Customer Service and tell them what the problem is. Be sure to take plenty of pictures.

Sideshow has great CS and should be able to help you out.

Just ordered my Neytiri PF exclusive from sst. Can't wait to get it! Anybody know how long it usually takes things to ship out once you order them? I'm in upstate NY.

I'm sorry I saw this at my local comic shop and was not impressed the face is off not very good likeness.... Now the maquette now we're talking!

Hey guys!

My first post here. I just wanted to ask, I'm just getting into Sideshow Collectibles statues, and I haven't even bought one yet.

I was thinking about making this my first purchase, the Sideshow Exclusive Edition. Is this figure worth $300? I see so many people around the internet who say "looks way better in person, pictures don't do it justice", is this true? Basically I am looking for someone to sell me on the piece. I am huge fan of Avatar and Neytiri in general!!

If you are looking to spend $300 on a Avatar collectible I would recommend the upcoming Hot Toys Jake (or the inevitable Neytiri) over this. With that said there are alot of pics in this thread that should give you an accurate idea of what this piece looks like in hand.

I had the ex, one of the eyes were painted way off so I returned it for a full refund. Am very happy i did since this piece looks just as it does in these photos. the hairline is atrocious and the face just doesnt look like neytiri.

im happy with it, more so because of the announcement of Jake in avatar action mode premium format( im guessing its in premium format and not the maquette version because that's what they said in the video.. im sure these 2 will go just fine

Does anybody know if this PF Neyteri is the same exact scale as the HT Jake Sully?.....If it is that would be a good thing

Back