Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust the Snoop! i have and he better be right or else i'm gonna kill him. :mad: :lol

I already know this looks good from the pictures and videos i've seen, so i'm sure in hand will be awesome. :rock

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Feets don't fail me now!!
smiley-run.gif
:lol

Thanks guys, I was hoping to get this one now that I know the maquette is so damn expensive.

I was just waiting to see the same thing and i'm not paying the crazy price they want for it, so i'll stick with this one and to be honest this will fit in my room better. Now we need to see Jake. :rock

Thanks guys, I was hoping to get this one now that I know the maquette is so damn expensive.

No problem! :D

I was just waiting to see the same thing and i'm not paying the crazy price they want for it, so i'll stick with this one and to be honest this will fit in my room better. Now we need to see Jake. :rock

:lecture

I hope we see something soon!

:rotfl

Loving that running smiley. :lol

:lol

Pfft....Snoopy has steared me wrong more times than I can count :monkey4

Course I can only count to 3 , so.....:dunno

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LZ4j4598ws"]YouTube - ‪Three is a Magic Number‬‏[/ame]​

So no matter how many times I steer you wrong...it'll still be three! :yess: MUAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol

I've just unpacked mine and i couldn't be happier with it! No lazy eye and the paint is awesome. I love everything about it and a Thanks goes out to Darth Snoopy for getting me off the fence with this one.

So if anyone is still on the fence? my advice would be to get off it and order, because it really is another case of pictures not doing this one any justice at all.

I've just unpacked mine and i couldn't be happier with it! No lazy eye and the paint is awesome. I love everything about it and a Thanks goes out to Darth Snoopy for getting me off the fence with this one.

So if anyone is still on the fence? my advice would be to get off it and order, because it really is another case of pictures not doing this one any justice at all.

I’ve couldn’t agree more. :lecture

Congrats! :hi5:

:wave

:hi5:

Congrats, Jay! :duff

Sideshow's Neytiri really is a fantastic looking piece that pictures just absolutely don't do justice to. :lecture

I was just checking some setting on my camera ready to shoot this statue at the weekend and thought i'd post this picture. I love this statue. :rock

5888296196_730b5837ee_b.jpg

Back