Nexus-6: "Renegade Roy" (Batty)- Final pics pg.6 & Pre-order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Project: Nexus-6: "Renegade Roy"

Wow, looks like you're going to do justice to a great character here!

Re: New Project: 1/6 Nexus-6: "Renegade Roy"

Roy's coat posed a real challenge in 1/6. There are so many details to it. It was almost scrapped but fortunately a solution was found and the accuracy is incredible! Here is a teaser-
DSC_00462.jpg

Oh Man! I gotta have that Jacket! One of my favorite costume designs. Roy Batty for me!

Still bummed I missed Rachael, but there's no way I'm missing out on Roy to go with your Deckard I have Scott! The sculpt and leather jacket look AMAZING so far. Wow! :clap

It was difficult to determine what kind of shoes Roy has on. I tried to get them as close as possible to what little reference I could find.

here they are nearly done- @ 90%

DSC_0071.jpg

Best- S.

Man i really need to learn to save money for project like yours...
When they are available i usually don't have the kching! ^^
This is gonna be ace... Again....

This is far and away my most anticipated 1:6 of the year. Favorite character in favorite film.:yess: Very much looking forward to seeing Roy finished. All that would be left for the core lineup would be Pris. Although I wouldn't mind seeing Eldon Tyrell, J.S. Sebastian, Leon and Zhora.

After sadly passing on that incredible Rachael I won't make the same mistake twice.

Hey gang-
It's been a little while with this-
I came down with a monstrous cold and everything in my life was put on hold. Man it as brutal. Finally back on my feet now and back at work.
A couple more days and he should be finished. Hopefully by this weekend I'll have final pics and Pre-Order info!

Here's another WIP:

DSC_00062.jpg

Best- S.

Very interested in this. I'm unfamiliar with your previous works, how much does one of these customs usually go for? Thanks.

What is wrong with what I asked? Is this not something that is going to be for sale?

Nothing, direct and to the point. Just razzing ya. But price check is usually done via PM, unless its in the commerce section though. Or you could go to his site (link's in his sig).

Oh ok, cool...LOL....will do that, just saw this and got a bit excited is all.

Same here. The sculpt looks fantastic so far, but that jacket is really something special.

Back