Nexus-6: "Renegade Roy" (Batty)- Final pics pg.6 & Pre-order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.Pettersenart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi- Once I am done wrapping up the Nexus-7: "Rachael"'s I will be making Nexus-6: "Renegade Roy" for my next figure project.
Here is a work in progress of the unfinished sculpt so far.
DSC_0021+copy1.jpg

I was thinking he might be light in accessories unless you guys have any good ideas- any suggestions?

Best regards- S.

Last edited:
Re: New Project: 1/6 Nexus-6: "Renegade Roy"

incredible start! can't wait to see more.

for accessories, how about a synthetic eyeball, the dove, hand with nail through it (like the bootleg fig a while back)... maybe tyrell's glasses? :dunno, you're right, it's tough!

Wow is that the sculpt? Are you using glass eyes? For accessories: Dove, nail hand, glass jar with liquid hydrogen and eyes. So looking forward to this. Just Pris left to go :).

Definitely a dove or two!

A truly awesome accessory (that I would never expect anyone in their right mind to replicate) would be Tyrell's chess set. :)

Wow. You get better and better. I would have thought Rainman or Feng sculpted this.

Fantastic news!
Maybe by the time this one rolls out I can actually afford one of your figures...

Definitely a dove or two!

A truly awesome accessory (that I would never expect anyone in their right mind to replicate) would be Tyrell's chess set. :)

I was actually thinking Tyrell's or even Sebastian's chess set as well but figured it would be really reaching. But wow would it rock. I'd pay extra for one of those.

2cqbsy8.jpg

Ah yes, I meant Sebastian's chess set. A little less intricate, and would make more sense as well.

Hi- Once I am done wrapping up the Nexus-7: "Rachael"'s I will be making Nexus-6: "Renegade Roy" for my next figure project.
Here is a work in progress of the unfinished sculpt so far.
DSC_0021+copy1.jpg

I was thinking he might be light in accessories unless you guys have any good ideas- any suggestions?

Best regards- S.

BEAUTIFUL SO FAR!!!! You just kill me with this stuff.

The nail hand is absolutely necessary. The dove and eyes, sure I guess.

Maybe you could offer the two-sculpts -- regular and wet look.

BEAUTIFUL SO FAR!!!! You just kill me with this stuff.

The nail hand is absolutely necessary. The dove and eyes, sure I guess.

Maybe you could offer the two-sculpts -- regular and wet look.

As much as I love Blade Runner, I couldn't see buying two. I would pick up an extra wet-look head though. I'd like to get an extra Ford head at some point for wet-look battle damage and an extra Rachel for long-hair look.

Ah yes, I meant Sebastian's chess set. A little less intricate, and would make more sense as well.
I wonder if that could be doable if someone could actually ID the set. The pieces look relatively simple -- owl, peacock, maybe some other birds. I'd have to rewatch the scene.

Thanks for the kind responses guys!

I am still considering the accessories.
Keep the good ideas coming!

Best-S.

You better get it up! I'm gonna have to keeeel ya!

Roy's coat posed a real challenge in 1/6. There are so many details to it. It was almost scrapped but fortunately a solution was found and the accuracy is incredible! Here is a teaser-
DSC_00462.jpg

Re: New Project: Nexus-6: "Renegade Roy"

man, that's really impressive so far. glad you didn't have to scrap the project... looks like it came out great.

Roy's coat posed a real challenge in 1/6. There are so many details to it. It was almost scrapped but fortunately a solution was found and the accuracy is incredible! Here is a teaser-
DSC_00462.jpg

Wow.

Thought that was just the 1:1 for a second!! :clap

Re: New Project: Nexus-6: "Renegade Roy"

Man, this is extremely EXCITING!:yess: If you sell casts of Roy count me in and let me know where to send the money!:)

Back