Next two customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks allot guys I really appreciate it alot :rock
So what do you guys think should I turn my phase 1 Sargent into a custom or should I leave him? Also here is the other score I got for some freaking YARD WORK lol
Rex2.jpg
Rex1.jpg

He doesnt have his Paldron or his Kama or his pistols but hey couldnt pass him up you know?!

Hey thanks allot guys I really appreciate it alot :rock
So what do you guys think should I turn my phase 1 Sargent into a custom or should I leave him? Also here is the other score I got for some freaking YARD WORK lol
Rex2.jpg
Rex1.jpg

He doesnt have his Paldron or his Kama or his pistols but hey couldnt pass him up you know?!

Ill do some yard work too if I got Rewards like that, but untill then I'll make my kids do it lol :rotfl

I say leave the Sgt unless you got more than one, just because hes just cool ( hey hes a phase 1 ) and customize the bashed Rex :hi5:

Or just send him to me lol hey, I got an extra original Pauldron from Rex if you want it, drop me a PM and gimmie your addy and ill pop it over to you, thats if you wanna restore him :)

Is it just me or am I missing the glossy shine on all custom clone armour?

It is missing for two reasons: 1. They come dull from SS and 2. Most of the customs are clone commanders or clones who look as though they have seen war. So there for they are no longer what the clone's call shiny's, New strait off of Camino. Hope that makes sense to you ;)

It is missing for two reasons: 1. They come dull from SS and 2. Most of the customs are clone commanders or clones who look as though they have seen war. So there for they are no longer what the clone's call shiny's, New strait off of Camino. Hope that makes sense to you ;)

that's one of my favorite episodes from S1 of the CW series: Rookies

Back