Next two customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok got a little delayed with family stuff. But here is Boss coming together still needs his backpack painted up and attached also his shoulder bells attached and knee guards but he is moving along nicely cant wait to get him all dirtied up and put together.
Boss4.jpg
Boss5.jpg
Boss6.jpg
Boss7.jpg

Can't help it, but this figure looks more like an asian animated movie robot or a protection suit for a guy in an action PS3 game ...

Don't get me wrong, you do great on building him, it's the character itself that doesn't catch me ...
It has not enough coolness from the clone troopers, not enough Star Wars feeling.

Some times I know what you mean about not being SW enough... but I think of all the non OT as a different SW... if that makes sense!!

delta324.jpg

[/COLOR][/B]

Like a sedulous little ant you work ... silent, but powerfully creating something big ...

I love the commandos I think they still have the clone look just beefed up. Kind of like the navy seals Army rangers of the clones. Gives it that Special forces look IMHO. Thanks again Mark I love how this guy is coming together, going to be one of my favorite Star wars dollies I own mate. And I dont own allot lol.

Heres Boss! I sill have to attach his hand with the gun as soon as I figure out how I am going to do it. Also his other hand guard as soon as I figure out how to remove the phase 1 clone hand guard.
Boss8.jpg
Boss9.jpg
Boss10.jpg
Boss11.jpg
Boss12.jpg
Boss13.jpg
Boss14.jpg
Boss15.jpg
Boss16.jpg
Boss17.jpg

Heres Boss! I sill have to attach his hand with the gun as soon as I figure out how I am going to do it. Also his other hand guard as soon as I figure out how to remove the phase 1 clone hand guard.

Thats looks great :clap

For the hand guard pop it in boiling water for 20 seconds then use a flat head screw driver and pry it off, thats what ive done several times.

Thanks Mark! No believe it or not I just got a pic of the GG bust back pack scaled the pic down to 1/6 printed the picture and cut it out glued it on and clear coated over the top lol no cost and it works great!

Back