Next two customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boss17.jpg

excellent paint work man! love it! :rock :clap

Thanks guys for the positive feedback! I took my sweat time with the weathering cuz I wanted it to come out.... well like it did lol. Hey gipetto hows the starkiller sculpt coming along by the way?

Thanks guys for the positive feedback! I took my sweat time with the weathering cuz I wanted it to come out.... well like it did lol. Hey gipetto hows the starkiller sculpt coming along by the way?

unfortunately not much progress. School has been keeping me down. Had 2 midterms this pass week and a presentation. Plus I have 5 computer models to create, and a semester project for this week...:thud::thud:

but once I can catch a break, that starkiller will most likely be done! :yess:

good news though is that a caster has contacted me and we've been talking a bit, so this may get off the ground and available for everyone who wants one! :pray:

Thanks Speedy! Yea it is the Art s buck body. I got it a long time ago at Hastings and forgot I even had it. I was looking for something and ran across it thought to myself she would be great for an Aurra sing. But unfortunately I have to put her on the back burner I am putting all my extra time into my 1:1 Boba Helmet, I have had it for like 3 years and havent finished it lol. But rest assured I will work on her and other dollies as well, but it will just be a while before I finish her.

Ok so no new update on Aurra yet but I do have an updated pic of boss with his DC pistol and his correct boots added on. and I received this from a friend of mine here in my city. He isnt complete no other hands and no guns but hay I was happy she just gave it to me. And I will be getting a not complete Rex from her for doing some yard work! So excited Rex will be complete minus the Kama and shoulder pauldron and no guns as well. But hay again so excited!!!
NBOSS.jpg
NBOSS2.jpg

Phase 1 Sargent
SL371494.jpg

mate Boss looks ace!! Love it.. and I gotta say those phase I sargs are killing me... but I must be strong!!!!

Hey thanks Gipetto!! Yea it was just a cut and glue and clear coat thing. I like how it turned out. And it was only a 20 min. job had to wait for clear coat to dry oh and primer too.

Great work on Boss, Andre! And I LOVE that stand, very nicely done! :clap

Reminds me, I still have an unfinished commando to tend to...

Great work on the stand Andre . It's simple ideas like that that sometimes work out best . Brilliant ! :clap

Back