Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
Pretend Sam Jackson is Irish for a second -

zzz2zri2ih.gif
:lol :peace

That's from Black Snake Moan, btw.

^^ I love T2:3D. I go to Universal studios about twice a year and I always make sure I see The Terminator show atleast twice:)

The hell with Terminators, I want that Sam Jackson!!!

Seriously though, since I just got my T2 T-800, HT should be announcing a new version any day now...

Yeah but it'd be a BD version most likely and both 'clean' and BD would be worth having.

No doubt, but I usually have the luck of waiting to get something, then when I finally get it, a new version is announced, or it goes on sale, or something like that soon after.

You go twice a year? Just for fun or work related? I've seen the show a few times, but the last time was 98?? Has the show change at all in that time?

Yep, I go to Universal Studios Orlando twice a year just for the heck of it. And The show hasnt changed that I know of. The only change ive noticed is that when the park isnt that crowded, the actor who plays the T-800 wont use the Harley Davidson, I have no idea why:dunno. But its kind of funny to see him pretend hes on a bike:lol

Last edited:
It's a bit of a monster at 8' tall and 4' wide, about the same size at the T-600. Apparently, they were used by protect sensitive Skynet facilities before other models went into production and made them obsolete.

237b7355007091125b19615132a99df1.wix_mp

Thanks! Got any other info?

Back