Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
What's your intuition? Nothing to do with DX07? Surely not.

No, Luke is the new DX. I just have a feeling that we will hear something about a damaged T2 figure from the end of the movie soon - but, i could be wrong. :lol

I think we are out of luck with this one. But, Luke is going to be awesome +++++++++++++++

I think we are out of luck with this one. But, Luke is going to be awesome +++++++++++++++

Silentsurfer popped into the Batman 89' thread and gave a very deliberate hint that those will be shown but no ones doing likewise in Terminator threads. So I'm inclined to agree.

Going to do my best to pass on HT Star Wars. That could only spell doom to my wallet on a very long term basis.

Maybe there is still hope then; Silentsurfer knows his stuff from what I've read around here. I can't see a T1 damaged version coming out, though.

I'm in for all the Star Wars magic they can give us, I can't wait to see what else they come up with. :lsvader

I'm going to try to stick to the Hasbro toys for that - been collecting those since 95. To go down the Hot Toys road on Star Wars too would be a disaster for me. I MUST resist.

I'm going to try to stick to the Hasbro toys for that - been collecting those since 95. To go down the Hot Toys road on Star Wars too would be a disaster for me. I MUST resist.

Resistance is futile! You'll change your mind once you start to see the pics rolling in.

Resistance is futile! You'll change your mind once you start to see the pics rolling in.

Thats precisely what I'm afraid of! Slave Leia would be hard to resist I know that! :naughty

Just if I buy even one there's the risk that a completist need would kick in and I'd have to buy them all plus I'd be trying to fill in gaps with older Sideshow figures etc. Grave danger I fear in collecting HT Star Wars.

im crossing my fingers that Kyle Reese, Police shootout, and T2 battle damaged will be previewed this weekend.. hot toys has too

Thats precisely what I'm afraid of! Slave Leia would be hard to resist I know that! :naughty

Just if I buy even one there's the risk that a completist need would kick in and I'd have to buy them all plus I'd be trying to fill in gaps with older Sideshow figures etc. Grave danger I fear in collecting HT Star Wars.

It really is all happening this year with Hot Toys! Star Wars, IM, Spiderman, new Predators! I've already got about 15 things on pre-order. All we need is some new Terminator news now and... :thud:

come on hot toys, two more days of comic con and you still have not unvailed new Terminator products? ya'll should read these threads and see how many people want so many more characters from the terminator and t2

I've given up on Comic Con for T-news. Maybe the other shows will yield something, I'm sure they want to keep some new stuff for the later shows as they appear to be doing with the Michael Keaton Batman. Or maybe they really have just dropped Terminator for some bizarre inexplicable reason that only they know.

That stupid Jake Sully from Avaterd should have been BD T2 Terminator on display at SDCC.

Terminator > Avatar

A 1/6 figure of a man ripped to pieces with gore and exposed machine bits that reveal a cyborg > A 1/6 figure of a silly blue lanky Pocahontas rip off with some cute feathers and a bow

exactly, i'm going to the Los Angeles Comic-Con in September. Does anyone know if Hot Toys will be there?... also, only three things excited me the Iron Monger, Classic Predator, and Batman Begins. All the others are easy passes for me, thought the joker is an amazing.. amazingly well done figure

That stupid Jake Sully from Avaterd should have been BD T2 Terminator on display at SDCC.

Terminator > Avatar

A 1/6 figure of a man ripped to pieces with gore and exposed machine bits that reveal a cyborg > A 1/6 figure of a silly blue lanky Pocahontas rip off with some cute feathers and a bow

:rotfl:exactly:

and i mean out of the things that were only announced at comic con, of course Hot Toys Captain America i've had pre-ordered since day one

Back