Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
I'm willing to bet that a young John Conner would sell pretty well. Definitely better than the Sarah T-1000.

Plus, those not interested in "John Connor" may still get it for custom figure purposes.

It must have something to do with Edward Furlong not wanting his likeness used, or wanting too much for it. The rights to the Public Enemy design for the shirt wouldn't be cheap either. Then again, maybe Hot toys will surprise us with something, it is their 10th anniversary year, after all.

It must be something to do with licensing. maybe PE wouldn't let HT use their logo?

John wouldn't be an instant buy for the majority of 1/6 collectors. He was important within the context of the movie, but would you really consider him essential for your collection?

I know I'm setting myself up to be assaulted...but...I'd love a PF of the T-X. I think that statue would look awesome with the red leather outfit. I'm not saying it's a great character but that character is the only one that I really don't have anything of and I think would look awesome if done correctly.

A Hot Toys T-X endoskeleton would be cool, but that has to be after two versions of Kyle Reese, Battle Damaged t-800 from both T1 and T2, and of course Police Shootout T-800

A Hot Toys T-X endoskeleton would be cool, but that has to be after two versions of Kyle Reese, Battle Damaged t-800 from both T1 and T2, and of course Police Shootout T-800

I would say Police Shootout and Battle damaged T1 will be one and the same figure....if it happens :rolleyes2

John wouldn't be an instant buy for the majority of 1/6 collectors. He was important within the context of the movie, but would you really consider him essential for your collection?

John may not be a cool looking figure, in the sense of outfit or armament, but I do believe him to be essential to a T2 collection. As I mentioned before, he was the reason both Terminators were sent back in time.

I would but I think that goes without saying for anyone whose used to me around here.

:lecture:lecture

I've said it before and i'll say it again, T1 Reese '84 version. The T1 T800 needs someone to fight.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I'm beginning to think this is the only Terminator I will ever need. :D
644515618_2304406045_0.jpg

Last edited:

I would but I can understand where you're coming from. i think most collectors are only really interested in the T-800/1000 and maybe Sarah. hot Toys makes the best and forgets the rest. :lecture Some things are best left in the movie; you don't need to have everything represented in a collection. It doesn't detract from the figures that have been released.

No, they just need to make Iron Mark I version II and the second versions of all the Marks that just came out or haven't come out yet before they can even consider returning to Terminator.

Back