Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
No, they just need to make Iron Mark I version II and the second versions of all the Marks that just came out or haven't come out yet before they can even consider returning to Terminator.

Seriously:gah::lol It really upsets HT has left out some really important characters and BD versions of the T-800.

Seriously:gah::lol It really upsets HT has left out some really important characters and BD versions of the T-800.

The longer we've been made to wait the more nervous about it I've become and lately I've been working on my backups just in case they do the inexplicable and not make the 3 remaining obvious figures. So customs and kitbashes ahoy. I'll most likely still have use for them even if HT finally make official figures. Mind you, for Kyle Reese I've got nothing.

Yeah I havent done any customs yet, But I have been buying some of the older Hot Toys Terminator figures that I passed up before or didnt get a chance to buy.

The only Terminator pieces I think would tempt me would be these...
1/4 T-X bare endo or a mix of endo and Loken's hot ass.
1/4 T600 w/ rubber masks and clothing like in TS.
1/4 T1000

Made to wait? This site can be Such A Sea of Negativity.... I love all the Iron Man stuff and am glad they are making more, it's obviously a very lucrative line for them and people want it. I don't think one has anything to do with the other as far as production is concerned. Hot Toys never said they were making anything more from the Terminator line to be absolutely fair. It has more to do with OCD and inpatients of some members more than any failure on Hot Toys part. I'm still marveling over what we just got, so if anything else made is just a bonus for me.

A T-70 would be pretty cool!

T-70.jpg

Made to wait? This site can be Such A Sea of Negativity.... I love all the Iron Man stuff and am glad they are making more, it's obviously a very lucrative line for them and people want it. I don't think one has anything to do with the other as far as production is concerned. Hot Toys never said they were making anything more from the Terminator line to be absolutely fair. It has more to do with OCD and inpatients of some members more than any failure on Hot Toys part. I'm still marveling over what we just got, so if anything else made is just a bonus for me.

Sigh.....Just....go away. Return to wherever it is you like to perch while the rest of us saddos post away here at SSF. You're clearly too good for this place, this sea of negativity as you call it.

Who died and made you the administrator....don't get carried away with yourself. Stop cherry picking my posts. You really have a terrible grasp of the English language for someone that makes a living from selling newspapers. You're just a member here like all the rest, but you are so obviously one of the negative people I spoke of. Your bellyaching is very boring. Nothing is ever going to be good enough for someone like you. Send me a PM if you have anything further to add.

Who died and made you the administrator....don't get carried away with yourself. Stop cherry picking my posts. You really have a terrible grasp of the English language for someone that makes a living from selling newspapers. You're just a member here like all the rest, but you are so obviously one of the negative people I spoke of. Your bellyaching is very boring.

Irony meter is off the charts. Cherry picking your posts? Like the way you constantly cherry pick the posts of mine, amongst the very many and plentiful positive posts, which don't happen to be superdooper happy and positive about absolutely everything? In what way is it 'cherrypicking' to respond to a post which quite clearly referances mine even lifting exact words from it. Your post was directed at me even though you didn't use the quote feature. I understood your post quite well and it was full of your usual condescension. I saw another example of it in the NECA 1/4 scale predator thread. Honestly Reaktwon with the attitude you display to harmless discussion and back&forth chat around here it boggles my mind why you're into this stuff at all.

Nothing is ever going to be good enough for someone like you.

Wow, anything else you want to pull out of your ______? What praytell do you base this gem on?

Last edited:
Well for a start you're twisting my words to infer than I was saying the whole forum is a sea of negativity when I clearly said that it could be. You're obviously trying to rally the troops with word games. Anyway, put your bellyaching in a Private Message to me and stop making a public spectacle of yourself. This clearly isn't the place for it.

Ah yes I forgot that you don't like when your condescension and snide attitudes are being tackled by more than one forum member. Not that you've turned away 'backup' yourself in the past.

I'm not going to waste inbox space on this but I'll go one better and do what I should have done a long time ago and put you on ignore.

civility.jpg

:lecture

I mean, we're all Americans here, right? Seriously though, let's be civil fellas. No need to get all riled up over toys and ____.

sea of negativity

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3W-5nwr1aY&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Tom Waits "Sea of Love"‬‏[/ame]

:1-1:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0WjRmqHz48"]YouTube - ‪Pixies - Wave of Mutilation‬‏[/ame]

:panic:

Back