Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
I haven't read through this entire thread so I'm not sure how popular the following would be but I think a T2 young John Connor is needed for the Hot Toys line.

A display with him in the middle, flanked by the T-800 and T-1000 would look sweet.

Have him come with the ATM rig and the cyborg arm.

It was just being discussed on the previous page, man! But John would be cool, and I'm sure we'll get him some day in the not too distant future. I can see him coming with his ATM computer and Cyberdyne raid endo arm, too. I was actually watching him in Stephen King's Pet Cemetery yesterday - hadn't seen it in YEARS! It's still a great movie after all these years. ^_^

I can't see it happening, because the license fee for the head would probably be just as expensive as making a whole new figure, but stranger things have happened. What we have is still the best representation of Reese out there. Just like the ALIEN marines, they head sculpts aren't that good, but the armor is brilliant.

It makes me wonder if Michael Biehn still has a problem with his face being used for products like these. A new The Hot Toys Reese head would probably make a nice update for the marines figure, although a dedicated head would be the best option, obviously. I'm thinking that we are going to see more more T1 figures announced this year, I can't see them stopping with the T-800.

It makes me wonder if Michael Biehn still has a problem with his face being used for products like these. A new The Hot Toys Reese head would probably make a nice update for the marines figure, although a dedicated head would be the best option, obviously. I'm thinking that we are going to see more more T1 figures announced this year, I can't see them stopping with the T-800.

I would say that's the case. It's only a feeling though. He was pretty adamant in the past about the issue.

I dont think the likeness is the issue, NECA released on their twitter that they do have the likeness to Michael Biehn, and if the Terminator line does well they will make a Kyle Reese. Im positive Hot Toys also has the likness to Michael Biehn, and Kyle Reese will be one of the next two figures to be announced in the Terminator line. I also really hope because Kyle Reese has to be my favorite character of the terminator series.. and if they get kyle reese out maybe hot toys will make another Corporal hicks figure with his likeness

Definately a T2 DX Battle damaged T- 800. I think this will happen next year, maybe along with a Kyle. T3? I'd like to see a TX.

1984 version of Reese has to be made, who is the T1 T 800 gunna fight/be displayed with? They could do one with his future clothes too, the ones he's wearing where he's in the underground bunker before the the T 800 infiltrator attacks. 1 figure with 2 sets of clothes like the T 1000.

I dont think the likeness is the issue, NECA released on their twitter that they do have the likeness to Michael Biehn, and if the Terminator line does well they will make a Kyle Reese. Im positive Hot Toys also has the likness to Michael Biehn, and Kyle Reese will be one of the next two figures to be announced in the Terminator line. I also really hope because Kyle Reese has to be my favorite character of the terminator series.. and if they get kyle reese out maybe hot toys will make another Corporal hicks figure with his likeness

I can't find any reference on the neca twitter. Neca are just blobs of plastic to me - I have no real interest in anything they do. Hot Toys definitely has the rights if neca does.

BD T-800, please - with all the trimmings. Hoping it goes that way, but won't be mortally wounded if it doesn't. Would be very nice for the anniversary, though.

I can see it now...

He said he'd be back...

2011 is Terminator 2 Judgment Day's 20th Anniversary and to celebrate we are bringing our favorite T-800 back for our beloved fans! We are proud to present MMS DX 07: Terminator 2: Judgment Day: Battle Damaged T-800 figure!

Imagine what this place would be liie if they even showed a teaser pic of his bandolier with the T2:20 logo and 'coming soon' on it.

It bugs me when no one asks about this in their 'Ask Hot' article.

Back