Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
I want reese made, with his sawed off shotty, pistol, pipe bombs and perhaps the homeless guy he stole the pants from :lol

Derek Reese - Kyles brother - would be great, too. We can't forget that he's part of the Terminator universe now.

brianaustingreen.jpg

I think it got condensed because they could feel the axe about to drop. I still can't believe they axed it - big mistake. >_<

It was just starting to get really exciting and they were doing some really interesting things - rebellious T-1000s, sending young John into a future where no one knows who he is yet, Cameron's "police station shootout" tribute to T1. A shame.

I dont want any Products from the show, I thought it was terrible.

It was just starting to get really exciting and they were doing some really interesting things - rebellious T-1000s, sending young John into a future where no one knows who he is yet, Cameron's "police station shootout" tribute to T1. A shame.

A real shame...

This could be a cool figure :D
sarahconnorchroniclesnewposter.jpg

Or this
00023503.jpg

I would probably buy a Cameron in any shape, but i have other stuff that I would like more. Like a 1984 / Tech Com Reese combo.

Seriously. I've said it before and I'll say it again....Cameron is soooooooo cool! <333 I would buy her in a heartbeat - same goes for Sarah 2, too. ^_^

terminator-fox.jpg

Shouldn't she have had blue (endo) eyes? Her vision was bluey on the borders and normal human vision in her main field of view. I happened to catch an ep on telly recently.

More Clint Eastwood stuff, huh? He probably hates the show, too.

No, I want more Figures from the first twoTerminator movies. There are still plenty of awesome figures HT left out. I bet Clint Eastwood does hate the show! And hes not alone, the show is retarded:lol

T2 BD T-800 (ending part of the movie)
Aerial Hunter Killer 1/6 scale hehehe

Shouldn't she have had blue (endo) eyes? Her vision was bluey on the borders and normal human vision in her main field of view. I happened to catch an ep on telly recently.

That shot is from the final episode of the show. :lol

No, I want more Figures from the first twoTerminator movies. There are still plenty of awesome figures HT left out. I bet Clint Eastwood does hate the show! And hes not alone, the show is retarded:lol

I don't know what to say - But thanks for telling me you think it's "retarded". :lol

For the love of god, can we please just get a T2 John Connor? This little kid was the reason for the damn movie.

Back