Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
For the love of god, can we please just get a T2 John Connor? This little kid was the reason for the damn movie.

He was the reason for the storyline but Arnie and machines were the reason for the movie. Nevertheless I know what you mean. To me any T2 line will always feel incomplete without that pretty ___king important aspect of the story, young John Connor.

John is an obvious choice but you have to consider that sales are foremost on most manufacturers minds when making figures. Even though John is important in the context of the movie, he's not as iconic as the T-800, T-1000 or Sarah. I just don't think he would have enough appeal to people compared with the others.

John is an obvious choice but you have to consider that sales are foremost on most manufacturers minds when making figures. Even though John is important in the context of the movie, he's not as iconic as the T-800, T-1000 or Sarah. I just don't think he would have enough appeal to people compared with the others.

All true. Funny though I seem to remember you calling me a 'wet blanket' for stating the above when the topic came up before.

Matter of fact, I just did a search and you did indeed - page 22 of this very thread. :huh:tap

Last edited:
HT made Reese. I'm not saying John won't happen, because ultimately I think it's inevitable. Maybe this year for the anniversary? But he'll never be as popular as the T-800, 1000 or Sarah. I'm not going to get all mad and frustrated if he isn't made. :huh :lol

152DSC005~1s.jpg

They made a generic guy in Reese's 2029 resistance clothing. The real test is if they will actually pursue Michael Biehn's likeness rights and make him in the costume everyone really wants - his 1984 clothes.

I won't get mad and frustrated if they don't make young John. I've accepted that its unlikely to happen.

Its fair to say I might get mad and frustrated if they don't make BD T2 T-800 and the police shootout T1 though. Me and quite a few others.

You'll have to take that up with Michael Biehn, because apparently he's the one that objects to his likeness being used.

I would like BD T-1 and T-2 T-800's but I'm not going to get angry if it doesn't happen. I'm more than happy with what we have gotten so far, I'm not greedy.

I am greedy. I want Hot Toys to be equally greedy and make these really obvious moneymaking figures that will complete these lines and we can all enjoy.

Yeah or they're too busy with all these other licenses.

We'll continue to hope that theres no problem, only that they've been waiting for the summer 20th anniversary to finish T2 at least.

HT made Reese. I'm not saying John won't happen, because ultimately I think it's inevitable. Maybe this year for the anniversary? But he'll never be as popular as the T-800, 1000 or Sarah. I'm not going to get all mad and frustrated if he isn't made. :huh :lol

152DSC005~1s.jpg

John would be cool, but I only really want him so I could have him, Sarah and Arnie displayed as a trio. I'm not going to cry if he doesn't get made. I have the TX high on my list at the moment - that would be really, really coooool! ^_^ I'm still more than happy with my old Reese figure, too.

Hot Toys would really only need to release a new head to bring the figure up to date. But I don't see them doing that soon.

TX and Marcus endo! :yess:

I like the old head, but it looks almost primitive compared to today's standards. One day they'll break their tradition of not revisiting figures they've already made. Even issuing updated head sculpts and equipment packs for older figures would be very cool. ^_^

I like the old head, but it looks almost primitive compared to today's standards. One day they'll break their tradition of not revisiting figures they've already made. Even issuing updated head sculpts and equipment packs for older figures would be very cool. ^_^

I can't see it happening, because the license fee for the head would probably be just as expensive as making a whole new figure, but stranger things have happened. What we have is still the best representation of Reese out there. Just like the ALIEN marines, they head sculpts aren't that good, but the armor is brilliant.

I haven't read through this entire thread so I'm not sure how popular the following would be but I think a T2 young John Connor is needed for the Hot Toys line.

A display with him in the middle, flanked by the T-800 and T-1000 would look sweet.

Have him come with the ATM rig and the cyborg arm.

Back