Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
I can see it now...

He said he'd be back...

2011 is Terminator 2 Judgment Day's 20th Anniversary and to celebrate we are bringing our favorite T-800 back for our beloved fans! We are proud to present MMS DX 07: Terminator 2: Judgment Day: Battle Damaged T-800 figure!

Imagine what this place would be liie if they even showed a teaser pic of his bandolier with the T2:20 logo and 'coming soon' on it.

It bugs me when no one asks about this in their 'Ask Hot' article.

:lecture :pray:

No doubt the announcement would come when I'm in work on the $h!tty laptop I'm using right now with its nonfuntioning keys that force me to copy&paste the letters from the bottom row - even the damned space bar has to be pressed firmly 4 or 5 times before it works. This post took 15 minutes to type!

I can see it now...

He said he'd be back...

2011 is Terminator 2 Judgment Day's 20th Anniversary and to celebrate we are bringing our favorite T-800 back for our beloved fans! We are proud to present MMS DX 07: Terminator 2: Judgment Day: Battle Damaged T-800 figure!

Imagine what this place would be liie if they even showed a teaser pic of his bandolier with the T2:20 logo and 'coming soon' on it.

It bugs me when no one asks about this in their 'Ask Hot' article.

That sounds like a beautiful dream come true. A DX would be perfect but an MMS like the T-100 would do very nicely. The T-1000 is basically a DX without PERS as far as I'm concerned.

:lecture :pray:

No doubt the announcement would come when I'm in work on the $h!tty laptop I'm using right now with its nonfuntioning keys that force me to copy&paste the letters from the bottom row - even the damned space bar has to be pressed firmly 4 or 5 times before it works. This post took 15 minutes to type!

Damn. :lol Lets all pass the hat around so A-Dev can get a new computer.

Throwing in my support for a battle damaged T2 T-800 from the end of the movie with half his endoskull exposed.

Though I would probably buy the endo-arm from the original release and use that instead of him simply missing an arm. That would be my ideal figure.

Though I would probably buy the endo-arm from the original release and use that instead of him simply missing an arm. That would be my ideal figure.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm thats not a bad idea. I didnt even think of that. You the full BD effect with full endo-arm exposed. Pretty cool. This poll was a really hard one for me. They were almost even between BD T1 and BD T2. I went with BD T2 eventually though just because if I wanted to fork out the cash I could get the original MMS 1 and put my BD head I have from my Tech Noir fig on it. No its not exactly a perfect BD/police shootout T1 figure but its more than what I have to getting an amazing BD T-800 from T2

BB_1314.jpg

"I'll look into it"

Nice! I would buy one, too. Surely there would be a couple of thousand peeps around the world that would buy one. ^_^

Throwing in my support for a battle damaged T2 T-800 from the end of the movie with half his endoskull exposed.

Though I would probably buy the endo-arm from the original release and use that instead of him simply missing an arm. That would be my ideal figure.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

HT or SS need to make this happen soon. I bet HT does a DX piece with this way before SS gets around to it.

We havent seen a T3 style Arnold, so my vote's casted.

SS said they had no plans to do anything from T3 anytime soon. HT on the other hand, who knows :dunno

I want a HT teenage John Connor. He can come with a moped (or his punk friend). It will be HTs first small fig (it would be silly to make him a full 12 inches)

t2-0003l.jpg

I really don't think its all that ridiculous to want a main character from a film. :dunno Of course I know it won't happen because a figure of a child would be totally unprecedented for a HT MMS but I personally would buy it for sure to complete the T2 cast.

It's John Connor man!:yess:! The real John Connor, not Batman dressed as John Connor in some alternate universe. This is the real deal!:rotfl

Back