NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most robes are professional outfit like senators, jedi, sith in the SWuniverse, comparable to lawyers today.

I agree in terms of clothing and apparel. In the big scheme of things clothing development can only go so far in term of advancement really.
Look at our roughly 4 thousand years of recorded history, although styles have come and gone, it has really only been the last 60-70 years we had synthetic fibres. Yet still today people across the world wear items made of materials that were present 4000 yrs ago, cotton, wool, hemp, ect...
Especially if you look a specific cultures, some have had relatively no change.

Executor bridge would be a total pass for me... cool idea and one I'm sure would look great in someone's collection. But I would not want to dedicate the necessary space or $$$ for one.

But I'll be happy to buy each of the 6 bounty hunters :lecture

I've been thinking the same. I'm completely off the idea of 1:6 environments. There's nothing I would bite at. I'll get the Emperor's throne at some point, but I see that more as a large accessory, comparable to Max Rebo's organ or Jabba's dais.

I want figures only, and six bounty hunters are at the top of my list.

I've been thinking the same. I'm completely off the idea of 1:6 environments. There's nothing I would bite at. I'll get the Emperor's throne at some point, but I see that more as a large accessory, comparable to Max Rebo's organ or Jabba's dais.

That's what she said :lol

I do want to see Grievous and Dooku soon. But can't wait to see the Snowtrooper and hoping for some other Hoth love sooner than later as well.

Scoutroopers are the other must for me.

Star Wars Order of the Jedi & Lords of the Sith

I noticed at the SDCC SSC displayed battle droids in various colors, General Grievous, Boba Fett & even an IG-88. When are they refocusing their efforts towards the Jedi & Sith lines? At the Hasbro booth I noticed a Quinlan Vos figure SSC can reference from. What about Darth Tyranus? Isn't it way overdue?

Back