NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, for awhile it seemed there was this great lag in product and now there seems to be this great explosion in a month...

Figrin + nodes
Dewback + rider
Gree

And its not even SDCC yet.

I just perused some SW Ask Sideshow questions. They said the "separatist invasion" was planned to begin mid-2011. I wonder if that means Grievous and Battle Droids at SDCC.

Well the Medicom version is defiantly worth picking up! A little pricey right now but its a great figure. If they do make one I hope they make it a lot different from the rah for someone like me who has it already...

As per the Sideshow Q&A earlier this year:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?cat=203&paged=4

Monday, January 10th, 2011
You have both Fetts in stock from Medicom. Are there Sideshow versions of the 2 on the way in 12-inch scale, coming soon? I’d like to know before I purchase the RAH versions. I much prefer the Sideshow versions!

We appreciate the sentiment! Yes, we are actively engaged on Boba Fett in 12-inch, and hope to reveal him in mid 2011.

So, I guess we'll see if SS holds to that. My guess is that he will be announced at SDCC if they do announce him this year.

Well, they haven't been keeping to schedule over the past few months... we were supposed to see Dooku and IG-88 before the end of 2010.

- J

After all these clones and aliens, I'm ready for some 1st tier characters again! I've only gotten a couple of figures in the past couple of years: Yoda this year and an Orange Pauldron Stormie early last year.

I'm looking forward to all things Hoth, and wouldn't mind a Tusken Raider or Boba. Grevious would be pretty cool too.

This is only a rumor as I did not see it but it came from a friend who says he did.

SSC put a pic up of a 12" Gree by mistake on a product page.

Like I said it is rumor only so take it for what you want. I'm not confirming it at all.

i know they put up product info and specs...would be awesome to see a pic!!
did he cut and paste?or save as?

I think a General Grievous would be an awesome reveal for SDCC!

This is only a rumor as I did not see it but it came from a friend who says he did.

SSC put a pic up of a 12" Gree by mistake on a product page.

Like I said it is rumor only so take it for what you want. I'm not confirming it at all.

Gree's pretty much confirmed in the latest SS Q&A:yess:

I really hope to see some TOR figures in 2012. A 1/6 Satele Shan and Darth Malgus would be so awesome

I have no clue what anybody's names are in TOR, but I need these Havoc Troopers ASAP:pray:
76648791.jpg

6-7-201112-46-07AM.jpg

I have never seen these "Havoc troops" before as I have not played any of the games since KotOR.

But Sideshow, lets get these guys rolled out because I just became all the way down with the Havoc trooper design. Thanks, verbal!

Plenty of 'movie' need to be made over EU characters. Every now and then, Sideshow throws the EU fans a bone, which is cool.

I have no clue what anybody's names are in TOR, but I need these Havoc Troopers ASAP:pray:
76648791.jpg

6-7-201112-46-07AM.jpg

I agreed on this one! I would really like to get a lot of the Havoc troopers and the dude without the helmet. Seems like 1 of the leads in the present and last TOR trailers. Only wish its a movie instead of a game. Won't care if its a CGI movie too!

Probably one more preorder before SDCC next month, high time IG-88 makes his appearance. How long has it been since we last saw the production video?:)

Back