NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When pre-orders are spaced out through the year, we get the figures all at once. Maybe if they pre-order all at once, the shipping schedule will be staggered.

spoken like a true poor person.........:chase

I've made it a science. :lecture

:lol.............i hope everyone that read that knows im just kidding................here 2 po' 2kwit...........
hammertime.gif

Yep, but still.... really odd after so many years to see nothing up there. You'd think out of six slots there would always be STAR WARS... but instead they put... Thor????

Cody and Boil/Waxer are pretty cool that are at least exciting to some of us. :dunno
They look like cool figures, yes. And I have them on order. But at this point if you've seen 1 (or 7) clone figures you've seen 'em all. :lol

Yep, but still.... really odd after so many years to see nothing up there. You'd think out of six slots there would always be STAR WARS... but instead they put... Thor????
Yeah, true. And not even Thor... Odin!

Its odd I guess. Didn't think much of it honestly.

They look like cool figures, yes. And I have them on order. But at this point if you've seen 1 (or 7) clone figures you've seen 'em all. :lol

I suppose. I just think they're really cool and something to look forward to. Can't help it clone junkie I suppose.

Yeah, true. And not even Thor... Odin!

Thats what I found odd is that its not even Thor.

Off the heals of the Boba Fett, which is truly an amazing figure, I'm hoping the line continues...anyone hear any rumors on the next figure, besides the over priced farm boy luke.
I'm really hoping we get a RAH scout trooper or snowtrooper this year.Also a commander gree/bacara would be amazing!
A good and fellow freak said I should post this here :)

<popcorn>

There's a nice calm in the air today, here in (usually) sunny Southern California. But it's been a bit stormy, and looks to be even more stormy soon. Batten down the hatches.

I never do either usually, until now for some reason it just jumped out at me this time.

I'm sure we'll get a SW item in the next one.

<popcorn>

There's a nice calm in the air today, here in (usually) sunny Southern California. But it's been a bit stormy, and looks to be even more stormy soon. Batten down the hatches.

:hi5: :goodpost:

Back