NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see Sideshow do a Jawa 2-pack with the old Hobbit body, with a bunch of cool little accessories and different weapons. Or they could do multiple 2-packs with a Jawa and each one could come with a diiferent droid from the "sale of the droids" scene. I would love to see Sideshow do a treadwell droid, R1-G4, power droid, LIN droid and R5-D4.

Not forgetting Uncle Owen. I don't mind those tall Jawas too.:)

I have mentioned this a couple of times before. I do hope the Jawas are done from particular screens rather than some generic ones. Saying this I am refering to the accuracy of the difference belts and pounches configurations.

I'm right there with ya Puay. I think Sideshow can alter the height of the Hobbit body a bit so hopefully we will get a couple different sizes and a few actual screen accurate jawas. I would not be opposed to a generic Jawa but I could do without a screen accurate version of that one really tall jawa at the Lars family homestead, LOL.

If sideshow really wanted to break some new ground with 1/6 figures..I had a great option for them...do an R2D2 with a removable lid with Kenny Baker inside

I would love to get some Jawas but please not on the Hobbit bodies, they were terrible, so loose, mine can't even stand but the new Yoda body looks promising. A two pack is a must. I'll never spend what I did on Yoda for something so small again.

They could use either Yoda's body or Hobbits and I'd be fine. All three bodies came out nice and tight so I'm cool with them rocking any of those. A Jawa would be a non armored figure I'd get for the collection.

Maybe a Jawa 2-pack with one on the Yoda body and one on a hobbit body and a bunch accessories. They could also do a 2-pack when they finally release R2-D2 and include a Jawa with him too. The R2 will have to come with a drink tray accessory and all his little different appendages/tools.

The joints on my Hobbit bodies aren't loose so I didn't realize that was a problem with some of the figs.

Def need Hoth Leia, Han, and Luke. X-Wing Fighter Luke, Scout Troopers, Snow Trooper, AT-AT Driver, AT-ST Driver, Ewoks, Jawas, Tusken Raiders, Darth Vader Epi 3,5, and 6 (better job than Medicom), Slave SEXY Liea

Def need Hoth Leia, Han, and Luke. X-Wing Fighter Luke, Scout Troopers, Snow Trooper, AT-AT Driver, AT-ST Driver, Ewoks, Jawas, Tusken Raiders, Darth Vader Epi 3,5, and 6 (better job than Medicom), Slave SEXY Liea

:goodpost:

all of these are musts!!

but to choose from those, I'd first like Hoth & Slave Leia (probably need HT help for that one for a seamless body :naughty), EP3 Vader and Scout Trooper

but first and foremost, I still want to see Dooku and Grievous in 1/6!

Welcome aboard MrKevin. I think you might be the first other person I have seen that wants some 1/6th Ewoks and I totally agree with you. I like my medicom Wicket but I really wanna see some slighly better articulated Ewoks from Sideshow, especially Teebo, Chief Chirpa and Paploo. I also don't mind if the fur is sculpted cuz the sculpt job that Medicom did on the Wicket fur is pretty good IMO, so I think Sideshow could do at least as good of a job as Medicom. I'm also really looking forward to Sideshow doing an AT-AT driver at some point(hopefully sooner than later), that was always my fave Stormtrooper armor from the OT. I believe Sideshow is working on a new Female body, so once they have that I would hope one of their first women would be a slave Leia. I would be fine with a Hoth Leia on the old Buck body though since the articulation would not be visible in that outfit. I also wouldn't mind a couple other female Jedi on the Buck body as long as the outfit covers up the articulation, unlike the unfortunate Aayla Secura. I really wish Sideshow would have released any other female Jedi first and waited to do Aayla until they had a better body. But even so, she still has a place on my shelf alongside my other PT Jedi :1-1: they appreciate her for who she is, not how she looks :).

Besides the obvious need for OT troopers, Empire Heroes, XWing Luke, OT droids and aliens, there's a few things I'm really hoping for. I think I may have mentioned them earlier in this thread but anyway, I really want a Geonosian. I'd settle for just Poggle the Lesser, but I'd love a couple of them. I'm not sure how other people feel about it, but I also really want Nute Gunray and Rune Haako.

I know they're in the works, but I also want them to release the damn Battle Droids already. There's so many clones now, give us some droids!

Hopefully their new body won't be too much longer
The new phicen/ tbl small bust looks very interesting
Hopefully SS are watching!

General Veers!! (yes, I know, right after Charlie Sheen becomes a spokeman for D.A.R.E. and skiing picks up in Hades)

Tusken Raider?

Nute Gunray??

Snow Trooper??

BOBA FETT????

REMOVABLE HELMET VADER???

How these last 2 haven't been made yet is beyond me...

Back