NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know we just got a ANH Vader from SSC, but to me the most iconic vader is from ESB. I want an ESB vader!!

I'm still plenty excited for this year's figures. I can't wait for the Sandtrooper and Lando. I wish I could have managed the Utapau trooper and the Shock trooper, but if I don't limit myself on armored figures, it will get out of control. Clone commanders only (Bly, Cody, Bacara, Gree), then a TIE Pilot, Snowtrooper and Biker Scout after the Sandtrooper.

The only core figures I still want are TPM Obi-wan, AOTC Padme, Count Dooku, Tarkin, Hoth Leia, R2-D2, C-3PO, and Yoda (not holding my breath on Chewbacca). Then the Executor bounty hunters, ESB Vader, ROTJ Vader, Emperor w/ throne, Hoth Rebel, and an X-Wing Pilot. I might look into a Jabba set-up, but that's extremely tentative.

There's too much other stuff. G.I.Joe is now imperative. Cover Girls of the DC Universe have become musts as well. I still want a Soul of Chogokin Evangelion Unit-01. Until I get a money tree, Star Wars will be on a relatively short leash.

The yearly number of announcements average at 10-12. There is still room for a Greedo for '09.:D

I don't know if anyone has posted this, I'm too lazy to check right now, but the October issue of Toyfare has a short write up of upcoming stuff from SSC...including a 1/6 Gamorrean Guard. :D

0ToyfareMagazine.jpg

01ToyfareMagazine.jpg

As if me wanting Blackhole Stormtroopers wasn't bad enough, I also want a ROTS Vader...

Also, is that a Visionaries Darth Maul Concept in Toyfare?

Here we go again...

Think we're due to see something soon? I'm not expecting anything until Spook, I'm sure we'll get one then.

So, the question is, who fits a Spook theme, be it scare, Black and White is popular with the vintage monsters, that was the clue to Praji.

I'm thinking Dooku's got strong candidacy after the recent Q&A blurb, but I really don't know who to expect.

If Cody's along enough, he could semi fit into Black and White.

Would be nice, though I'm ok enough with things slowing down a bit. Now would be a good time for some more trooper variants for a little breathing room :lol

Back