NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am game for bounty Hunters...its ESB 30th anniversary...lets get a Dengar..maybe a Zuckuss

You know, the Hasbro line of the Bounty Hunters really isn't too bad. They're quite nice actually. Maybe not Dengar. Zuckuss is excellent though. Even Bossk is good except for that oversized white panel on his chest.

I'd hate to eat up 5 slots for the year on just Bounty Hunters from Sideshow... but then again, I'd rather that then more multiples of Luke or Clone variants I guess.

You know, the Hasbro line of the Bounty Hunters really isn't too bad. They're quite nice actually. Maybe not Dengar. Zuckuss is excellent though. Even Bossk is good except for that oversized white panel on his chest.

I'd hate to eat up 5 slots for the year on just Bounty Hunters from Sideshow... but then again, I'd rather that then more multiples of Luke or Clone variants I guess.

Yea I saw him the other day at this toy store...I almost got him. This guy had a few totes of Kenner Hasbro 12" he was selling..all in almost perfect shape,,,I picked up 4 droids.. 25 bucks

I'm having a hard time thinking of one I can really get excited about.

I'm feeling like I've hit a collecting dry spell. Just don't seem to have the enthusiasm for it right now.

I'm feeling like I've hit a collecting dry spell. Just don't seem to have the enthusiasm for it right now.

I'm the exact opposite. My enthusiasm far outreaches my budget. It feels like there's no end to what I want. The fact that I can't afford it does put a damper on things though.

OOOWWW scary words Anzik!!! my heart goes out to you.
But I feel the same. I had Piett in my hands in a shop yesturday, and the the Mrs said"Do you really need another dolly" :(

I sighed, "I guess not". I feel sad..... :monkey2

I'm the exact opposite. My enthusiasm far outreaches my budget. It feels like there's no end to what I want. The fact that I can't afford it does put a damper on things though.

Thats partially contributing to my disillusionment, the fact that I can't afford a few pieces I would really like so I'm feeling why should I bother. Plus space is becoming an issue.

Thats partially contributing to my disillusionment, the fact that I can't afford a few pieces I would really like so I'm feeling why should I bother. Plus space is becoming an issue.

Strange because I have been experiencing the same malaise about SW lately. It made it a lot easier to sell a few figures with minimal regret last week. It would take something pretty phenomenal to get me fired up again (like Dooku or TPM Obi).

I'm in the same boat as some of you. Nothing is grabbing my attention SW related. The only thing that might is a Snowtrooper 1/6 or PF.

Its not PVD for me. I decided I wasn't going in on the armored troops, because thats a never ending slope. (The exceptions might be Utapau, Cody and Rex)
TPM Obi Wan would get me excited again as would Yoda, or a couple alien species Jedi.
Darth Plaguis, Reven, or an Ithorian.

I still hope for a Nute Gunray/Rune Haako two-pack one of these days. I would prefer their ROTS costumes because I like them best, however if SS ever gets to these characters, I'd bet on them making their TPM costumes.

I also think it'd be a cool idea to do a Jedi and Clone 2-Pack, like Yoda and Gree, Stass Allie and Neyo, etc.

Back