NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I think about it, the less I want Dooku. I am normally down for ANY Star Wars figure, but for some reason, I have developed a serious hate for Dooku all of a sudden.

I haven't bought a Star Wars figure in a while. The last one I had was Clone Wars Obi...I even passed up Vader for the time being. The only things that'd get me right back into this line would be McQuarrie conceptuals or some Cantina Aliens.

Would be nice, though I'm ok enough with things slowing down a bit. Now would be a good time for some more trooper variants for a little breathing room :lol

I agree. Its definitely better than not having anything at all.

Well , I believe that already it is a time of Sideshow makes a Yoda , my humble and little list :

YODA
HAN HOTH ( with tauntaun ? )
SNOWTROOPER

Much as I hate the character, if they end up doing more CW figures (which I assume they will) I would buy Ahsoka.

I wouldn't get Asoka, but I can appreciate seeing her paired with the new CW Anakin and Stinky, and hopefully CW Obi Wan in the future as well. It would make a very nice little group.

NO MORE Clone Wars please.. give us Aliens!!!! :rock

More Jabba palace Scum!!
More Bounty Hunters!!!!

Or TIE Pilot. :lecture

Wouldn't any new announcemnt this year end up being a 2010 release? Couldn't we start hearing about bounty hunters as early as Spooktacular?

Please?

Back