NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for more scum and villiany. 1st choice is Greedo. 2nd choice is any of the ESB bounty hunters.

If SS has any business savoy they would make figures that people really wanted. Its the only way to survive in these hard economic times. Boba, Chewie, Droids "C3 PO - D2D2", and other key figures would be best IMO. As a buyer I'm a bit more selective on the purchases I'm going to make.

If SS has any business savoy they would make figures that people really wanted. Its the only way to survive in these hard economic times. Boba, Chewie, Droids "C3 PO - D2D2", and other key figures would be best IMO. As a buyer I'm a bit more selective on the purchases I'm going to make.

I think they've been making people want for quite a while now. Unless you don't call anything thats been released items people want. :lol

I think they've been making people want for quite a while now. Unless you don't call anything that's been released items people want

Well I think SS has been making to many Luke, and Han for one I bet if the put one more of these out on the market it would flop. The Forced Unleashed ST, and ESP II Obi IMO was a bad idea, but all they did was put some paint on the ST and gave the Obi a new outfit. They may save some money but it not like people are beating the doors down for these figures. Not like the Vader, ST, and Lando.

Well I think SS has been making to many Luke, and Han for one I bet if the put one more of these out on the market it would flop. The Forced Unleashed ST, and ESP II Obi IMO was a bad idea, but all they did was put some paint on the ST and gave the Obi a new outfit. They may save some money but it not like people are beating the doors down for these figures. Not like the Vader, ST, and Lando.

Luke is always well covered by everyone. He's at the heart of the story so why wouldn't they but he could have been better balanced early on. Han they've only done two so I don't think he's been done too much. The FU Stormie was a mandate by LFL I would bet seeing as GG has a bust coming out of it as well. EP 2 Obi-Wan I don't think was a bad idea as its the main version of Obi-Wan from the film not the CW adapt of him. Obi-Wan did pretty well I think not sure if the regular is sold out but I believe the EX is so he sold well enough. Honestly, I dont think Lando would have sold as well if it was not for the ES on him.

Dooku, Tarkin or Bounty Hunters. And AOTC Anakin and Padme. Those are my main characters I'm currently pulling for.

Luke is always well covered by everyone. He's at the heart of the story so why wouldn't they but he could have been better balanced early on. Han they've only done two so I don't think he's been done too much. The FU Stormie was a mandate by LFL I would bet seeing as GG has a bust coming out of it as well. EP 2 Obi-Wan I don't think was a bad idea as its the main version of Obi-Wan from the film not the CW adapt of him. Obi-Wan did pretty well I think not sure if the regular is sold out but I believe the EX is so he sold well enough. Honestly, I dont think Lando would have sold as well if it was not for the ES on him.

If SS puts out another Luke its head scuplt better be great, if not its a waste of time unless you put it on a ST then you might get a good return. SS did better on the 2nd head sculpt on Han looks a lot better. I didnt get the Lando, I would have liked a ROTJ Lando. The one form Jabba's throne. But now that I know SS will do multiples of a charector I rather wait for something that I want, and save the money.

Ahhh. No. Just speculation on their part. :lol

Not really speculation just more or less a reflection on how people are crying in this section of the forum. I have no inside scoop. I did say if, I hope it's not since SSC is the cat's pajamas. :monkey3

The most intelligent choice would be Snow Troopers. Not only are they in and of themselves very in demand and never released in premium 1:6 scale, but the armour + Piett's uniform make producing a General Veers in AT-AT armour relatively easy.

Back