NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Medicom makes a Luke And SS imports it. Otherwise from SS i want Lord Tyranus like yesterday.

Last edited:
Dooku's outfit is very similar to Lando's... so you know he's coming within the next three announcements.

Let's analyze the last few announcements: Utapau dude, Han in Carbonite, blue Stormtrooper, Obi Ep 2, Piett, Sandtrooper and Lando.

The last three have been OT, so it might be time for a PT character. That said, it's been a long time since we had an alien.

They could shock us all with Nute Gunray.

Yeah we need more aliens to spice things up.

Besides Vader and the troopers (and even counting them really), things seem pretty stale.

These are a few I'd like to see.

Tusken Raider
Bossk
Greedo
Zuckess

Bring something unique to the line.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for AOTC Anakin or even Count Dooku

Ditto above!

But if SSC releases Dooku aka Tyranus (sp?) it would be part of the Lords of the Sith line. I know dumb question but Vader/Sith line will be shipping April or May.

I don't think SSC will go w/another Sith character just yet w/Vader's popularity. I hope for ATOC Ani too. But I'm still guessing some Scum & Villianary character. Maybe from a certain bar room. Sorry to be repetitive...:peace

I'd get a 1/6th Gen Grevious. to bad that's a figure that has yet to be attempted to be made.

dooku.jpg

His exclusive should be this blue lightsaber from a cut frame.

If Boba Fett is due for SDCC, it would be cool to see some other bounty hunters this year. Bossk would be the most obvious choice, but 4LOM or Zuckuss would work too. I think a Snowtrooper is a given before the end of the year. So is Dooku.

I have no idea what could be next. Cody would make a lot of sense (even if I'd rather see Bly).

Who knows what they will choose, they come up with some random choices. But if they make Powerdroids I will give my collection away, take up knitting and become a nun!
My choice I think would be bossk, he'd so cool or Greedo ow there are so many to think about.

Dorgmal

Sorry pal, saw your text later. Hah hah.:D

Yup. Greedo is what I would really wish for too.

Last edited:
Whoever is announced next better be a major player or a really sought after character. I can't afford the money or space to any more low level characters.

Back