NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd swear this thread was about what the next SS release should be. Not a tired discussion about SS vs Medi. :lecture

I'd swear this thread was about what the next SS release should be. Not a tired discussion about SS vs Medi. :lecture

SS vs Medi what's that? :confused::lol No no sir, this is just me saying how much I hated the SS maul and how much I would love for SS to rehash him, that's all.These types of discussions do come out when talking about the next SS figure.

Oh and it only turns into SS vs Medi in the SS SW threads by the SS die hards. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If we get a trooper, I'd go with a: Snowtrooper

If an Alien, give us: Bossk or Tusken Raider

If an generic imperial human type: Tarkin

I'll go with that... though I do like Greedo for the 'alien'.

There is a figure or two I wouldn't mind SS revisiting.... but I doubt they'll ever retread on a character unless he/she has an outfit change. If Maul wore something else, you might have a chance.

I think they will go alien this time around. If SSC goes armored I am cool with that too, the more the better especially if this line is in its twilight years.

I think it's time for more Sith...

Dooku, or a Starkiller...

Or a Blackhole Stormtrooper...

I would say that if we don't see a droid or Chewbacca at SDCC this year that we will never see one in the line. And I mean ANY droid; mouse, R2, C-3PO, anything...

I'm hoping for Dooku but i would be happy with most prequel jedi or anyone from empire strikes back.

Personally, I want Boba Fett. Or someone from Jabba's Palace. Skiff Lando is out of the question for a while, I guess, but we're still in need of a Gammorean Guard.

I could also see Greedo, Bossk, or a Walrus Man.

Weequay, Weequay,
Weequay, Weequay,
Weequay, Weequay,
Weequay, Weequay,
Weequay, Weequay,
Weequay, Weequay,
Weequay, Weequay,
Weequay, Weequay,
Weequay, Weequay,
Weequay, Weequay,

My guess would be a Clone Commander or Clone . So far there will be 7 OT releases and only 2 PT. I'm an OT Fan through and through but just looking at the numbers.

I would say that if we don't see a droid or Chewbacca at SDCC this year that we will never see one in the line. And I mean ANY droid; mouse, R2, C-3PO, anything...

Give that the economy is not good at the moment, SS may decide to save and not release a couple figs that would have to be among their most expensive...and a Chewie would be more costly than a Vader due to the fur and whatnot...

If they turned these three: Chewie, threepio and R2 to Hot toys, I would be cool with that...

I think they will go alien this time around. If SSC goes armored I am cool with that too, the more the better especially if this line is in its twilight years.

And then

Since I don't get that many 12" I usually skip alot of those threads (to avoid temptation) I was worried maybe I missed something important.

Back