NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would hope for some more OT characters before SSC really starts to get into the EU. EU doesnt do anything for me.

I would really like to see some Hoth characters.

Chris

If it's got to be EU, then I can't think of a more deserving character than Mara Jade. She definitely has more appearances in the EU than anyone else. Though with what seems to be the popularity of the Legacy comics, they could be next up. Knowing my luck, it'll probably be Vader's apprentice from the Force Unleashed, which I consider to be an easy custom with some of the generic heads available online. I mean, Vader's apprentice just seems kind of bland--where's the wow factor? But, I'm definitely down for Mara.

won't be Captian rex, it said "not in TV seriesor Movies"
which kinda sucks, as I'd like a rex, though I wager they'll get to him eventualy.
Mara's a possiblility, as i think she was on the poll too?
though with this being the "year of the armor" I'll bet the next EU figure will be Kir Kanos.

However, given the force unleashed trooper, I'd not be suprised to see vaders apprentice either. And For the record, I'd not say no to one of him.

I was just thinking..

Give me something from the Clone Wars series.

Give me CAPTAIN REX!!!!

Exclusive/ un-helmeted head sculpt.

unhelmeted head should be a standard accessory.
Exclusive accesory should be a no-brainer for when they eventualy do rex.
An extra bracer with a General kenobi Hologram on the comunicator.

Again taken from the latest edition of "Questions Answered":

Q:I really like my Jabba’s Throne and Dejarik Holochess Set, and I’m really looking forward to the Han in Carbonite. I’m wondering if you will continue to produce other items like them in the Star Wars 1/6th scale line? I would really like a 1/6th scale Carbon Freezing Chamber environment or any other environments from the original trilogy, Death Star, Dagobah, Hoth Echo Base, you name it!

A:Thank you for supporting the Throne and Holochess products and the Han in Carbonite. Those products, along with the Indiana Jones series Idol Chamber and Ark of the Covenant, have been wonderful success stories. We are currently working on concepts for additional environment and expansion set type products, ideally in partnership with 12-inch figure products that complement one another. Stay tuned!

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

For me this is a most exciting piece of information. I seriously hope Sideshow is refering to Star Wars when they spoke about the 1/6th environment and expansion set type products.

what day was the Q&A that this is from posted? i still can't find it on the sideshow site.
It's possible the recent enviornment that was referenced was the Timber set.

what day was the Q&A that this is from posted? i still can't find it on the sideshow site.
It's possible the recent enviornment that was referenced was the Timber set.

The link can be found in the latest newsletter, which is quite some time after the Timber set announcement.

I'll take anything new at this point BUT what I'd like to see is, when getting around to the Core heroes, I want the heads done EXACTLY like the Indy head. Luke, Leia, Han.. Heck Ideally they would find a way to get ANH Kenobi and Leia out again, or at least the heads, cast in the translucent flesh tone. It just looks so much better than the painted skin tone. ...This may be a reversal on previous stances BUT if we could get absolute assurances from HT that they would not get bored with Star Wars and move on.. I wouldn't mind seeing some of them in the MMS-DX line. If that were possible.

I'll take anything new at this point BUT what I'd like to see is, when getting around to the Core heroes, I want the heads done EXACTLY like the Indy head. Luke, Leia, Han.. Heck Ideally they would find a way to get ANH Kenobi and Leia out again, or at least the heads, cast in the translucent flesh tone. It just looks so much better than the painted skin tone. ...This may be a reversal on previous stances BUT if we could get absolute assurances from HT that they would not get bored with Star Wars and move on.. I wouldn't mind seeing some of them in the MMS-DX line. If that were possible.

A Star Wars MMS-DX line would be sweet!

Back