NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
214182-118145-darth-nihilus_large.jpg

I see. Thanks.:)

I might be tempted just because the Sith line has such slim pickings... anything else EU it would have to really impress the hell out of me for me to pick it up.

Who is Darth Nihilus? I bet he is a comic book character. :)

The main villain from KOTOR II....never said much...at least not that anyone can understand...

And they cut out an awesome scene in the game where he and Darth Sion have a big fight...

For those of you that care, Nihlus was something... different. In the game he's described as " a hole in the force" Not like the ysalmiri, but in that he drains the life from anything near him. kind of like the way plants wilt and die in the presence of some classical vampires. Nihilus was a scary bastard.

Anyways, added thought, Could Be nihilus, but Considering that sideshow had an EU charater poll, I'll wager they had character designes on the drawing board for all 5 of the characters from the poll. they've already made two of the characters from the poll ( Padme, and Ventress) So i'll wager in the entrest of keeping things simple, toy'll use those designs first. So again, my money is the EU figure being One of the remaining three from the poll
Thrawn, Vos, Or Kanos.

Secondly, the " So few people like the EU" mentality is retarded. Just becuase YOU don't like it, dosn't mean others don't. Don't beleive me? head over to the rebelscum boards and look at all the customs people do of the EU characters, Or take a look at the toy offerings from hasbro.

If no one wants them, why do they keep being made?

Alot, ALOt of us missed the original trilogy ( being born around 82 or after) but still grew up with it. as such, comics and novels WERE our childhood starwars. Sure we caught the movies on TV, and the re-releases, but growning up, We had dark horse and Bantam Delray for our sci-fi fix. I KNOW that's where my love of Star Wars came from, as well as my appreciation of the EU. And I'll bet that in a few years, the people who were kids for the PT will feel the same way about it as well.

Who was the blind Sith girl? She was a figure I'd get. Maybe Nihilus too so she wouldn't be alone on the shelf. But, I'd rather EU only happen as an extra entry. If they offer those types of figures at the same time as regular figures, it would be a lot easier to deal with.

Who was the blind Sith girl? She was a figure I'd get. Maybe Nihilus too so she wouldn't be alone on the shelf. But, I'd rather EU only happen as an extra entry. If they offer those types of figures at the same time as regular figures, it would be a lot easier to deal with.

You mean Vistas Marr? the Seer who Nihilus gouged the eyes out of?

she was his apprentice after that.

Visas.jpg

470px-Visasconcept.jpg

This will be an easy pass for me since I'm not big into the EU. Darth Nihilus is a cool design though.

No more Sith until we get Dooku!

Sorry, but he is way overdue.

you do have a point there...he his WAY overdue, but after him i wouldnt mind other Sith from the EU...i wouldnt mind having another character from The Force Unleashed
Maris Brood anyone
111-2421_2.jpg

Last edited:
you do have a point there...he his WAY overdue, but after him i wouldnt mind other Sith from the EU...i wouldnt mind having another character from The Force Unleashed
Maris Brood anyone
111-2421_2.jpg

Totally, I really like her character design. Even if she was weak character in the game. Need more sith and we need more females so it is a win/win situation.

Barris Offee, luminara, and shaak ti would also be fine with me. even thought they aren't EU.

I'd only want a Maris Brood if Hot Toys were making it, those female Sideshow bodies are garrrrrbeeyaage!.

Back