NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theed Padme would make a great figure, only if those lighted bells really light-up.
No dude.. not light up Queen Geisha.. :lol

This:

Retake_Theed_2.png

I love the look Natalie had at the end battle of EP1; elegant yet functional - & great colours too. :cool:

I never liked any of the 'Queen' outfits they put her in. Anyway, while I guess on a lot of peoples' lists.. the white Geonosis gear she wore was just aesthetically boring. Sure - attractive girl in a tight white outfit is nice.. but it'd make for a boring figure. :huh

White outfit is kind of bland but i'd still like one to compliment Obi-Wan (and Anakin when he's released) on the shelf. Beside, the cape/poncho she's coming with makes it a little cooler.

I think this is the first time in over eight years that I do not have a Sideshow Star Wars 1:6 figure on order.

- MJ

No dude.. not light up Queen Geisha..

I would rather have that padme then the Geisha WTF ever that other costume was.

I love the look Natalie had at the end battle of EP1; elegant yet functional - & great colours too. :cool:

Oh, lots of final battle lovers here, sorry. I like the WTF Queen outfit. It reminds me of the beginning of the movie.... when it still had a chance. By the time she donned her final outfit, I was lost.

**Que Boss Nass shaking the slobber from his mouth -- Yousa bombad**

Hot Toys' Howard Chan has said in an interview plans for the next Star Wars figures:

4.What's the next character next to Luke?
Howard : 2013 Anakin from Episode 3; 2014 Han Solo from Episode 4; the initial plan to release Padme in 2015 still in consideration.

5. Any plan to make 1/6 Star Wars vehicle?
X-wing?
Howard : Vehicles in Star Wars too big to be produced in 1/6 scale, will be developing in smaller scale.

Excited for Han.
I wish they would focus more on the original trilogy.
And get to the newer stuff later.
I couldn't care less about Anakin or Padme.
The only character I'd really want from episodes 1-3 is darth Maul.

Maybe we will have 2 figures for Anakin.. a clean one and a battle damaged one..

If not, the 2nd figure will be darth vader.. :pray:

Come on HT!! Bring it on!

We all know they'll make a 2-pack out of Anakin just like Luke for $$$ it'll include Ep2 on left and Ep3 on right in package... Trust me... I had a disturbance in the force. :lol

So would Padme be their first female DX? I think the PERS system would really benefit her as their female sculpts tend to be on the "durrr..." side of things.

I'm in for Anakin, badly written he may be, but i can appreciate the character as an archetypal fallen hero. Fallen heroes are the best heroes imo.

Would be interesting if Padme is their first female DX. I can't wait for the up roar if it's so :lol

I would prefer her Geonosis outfit to any other outfit. Give the opportunity for 2 looks: clean and BD.

I may be in for Anakin, depending on how it looks, but Padme is a NFW. The only other human character I would want from the PT is Obi-Wan, but I doubt they would do him in a DX.

The strange thing about this is that they are only doing one figure per year... there must be some sort of contractual restriction on their ability to make SW figures. The other strange thing is that all these companies were in a room together... seems shady if you ask me and it's screams of price fixing.... maybe that's why prices have been skyrocketing over the last couple years or so? Just a thought.

Would be interesting if Padme is their first female DX. I can't wait for the up roar if it's so :lol

I would prefer her Geonosis outfit to any other outfit. Give the opportunity for 2 looks: clean and BD.
I know Geonosis is probably a lock if they do any version of Padme (and it does make the most sense on the shelf with other characters, along with it being the most 'action-y' look she has), but I'd be intrigued by her Queen Amidala look in TPM. About the only thing I enjoyed about that movie was the costume design and they did a fantastic job on her. Imagine it would cost a bomb in 1:6 scale, though, if they did it right. Even as someone who did not care for the PT, I'd be tempted by that.

In regards to uproar, don't know about that. A lot of people seemed to like her character, but yeah, ANH Leia would be cool, too (especially if it's the case that ANH Han is their one figure for 2014). Just like that white outfit a lot. Would be very iconic with a Tamashii R2.

I know Geonosis is probably a lock if they do any version of Padme (and it does make the most sense on the shelf with other characters, along with it being the most 'action-y' look she has), but I'd be intrigued by her Queen Amidala look in TPM. About the only thing I enjoyed about that movie was the costume design and they did a fantastic job on her. Imagine it would cost a bomb in 1:6 scale, though, if they did it right. Even as someone who did not care for the PT, I'd be tempted by that.

In regards to uproar, don't know about that. A lot of people seemed to like her character, but yeah, ANH Leia would be cool, too (especially if it's the case that ANH Han is their one figure for 2014). Just like that white outfit a lot. Would be very iconic with a Tamashii R2.

Her Queen look is definitely something great and intricate, and I love the close ups that you get to see in the special features. But it's not soemthing I'd want as a figure but undratand why one would. To achieve that in 1/6 would be incredible.

As for when I said "uproar" I don't think those of us who are fond of Star Wars would mind Padme being the fire DX female (though I'd choose ESB Leia to be first) but I think fans of other liscenses may not be so happy at Padme being the first.

Padme in her white jumpsuit is the only padme I can see me laying down ht money on. Esb hoth leia is one ill go for too. Neither of which have particularly exciting outfits.
Ssc need to get on the female releases.

Back