NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a dream last night that Hot Toys put up images for an Anakin Skywalker figure. I was slightly disappointed in my dream, wishing it had been Han Solo instead.

I do believe that I've been thinking about toys too much.

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that Hot Toys put up images for an Anakin Skywalker figure. I was slightly disappointed in my dream, wishing it had been Han Solo instead.

I do believe that I've been thinking about toys too much.

We are all having the same dreams!!! Hot toys really need to show us next in line!!!

I've been gone for a while... trying to catch up on all the news. Has there been any mention of a C3PO, R2D2 by Sideshow? Any news announcements for future releases?

Yikes no posts in this thread for nearly a month !!!
Are Ssc at toy fair or doing any week of specials?

We need an annoucement !!!!!!

They're never at Toy Fair, but sometimes they observe it. I have it in my head that nothing happened last year, but I can't really remember.

Beside Vader hinted to go for pre order on the 15th, nothing coming our way. With PT Yoda announcement only a couple weeks old, i'm not sure we'll be treated with something new for another few weeks.

Yikes no posts in this thread for nearly a month !!!
Are Ssc at toy fair or doing any week of specials?

We need an annoucement !!!!!!

Hold your horses I love star wars as much as the next guy but were traveling at light speed for this line of figures compared to the G.I. Joe line. Man I would love to even hear about what there going to make over there and on this side I cant buy figures fast enough :thud:

hey midnightclad- sorry to hear about the slow joe line but i need some star wars goodness to look forward to!!!
biker scout, padme arena, dooku something!!!!

What ever happened to the 1/6 Gen. Grievous? I think I remember seeing a preview at one of the last two Comic Con in SD.

Grievous and Dooku have both been rumored heavily, but are still MIA. The new Vader has also been rumoered heavily but should be appearing this week.

What makes people think the new Vader will be announced or what ever this week?
Wouldn't it be the 14th with the release of the newsletter not the 15th?
Where are you getting this info?
:dunno

What makes people think the new Vader will be announced or what ever this week?
Wouldn't it be the 14th with the release of the newsletter not the 15th?
Where are you getting this info?
:dunno

I am also confused by this but decided to keep my mouth shut just not to jinx it :pfft:

Maybe were missing some vital piece of information that doesn't exist.

Back