NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all good :lol just noticing that my SW figures outnumber my joes 3 to 1.

I did start on the joe line. Loved the commander stormshadow and snake eyes but I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop so I sold em and just concentrate on sw.

Grievous, Vader and That other sith guy were at SDCC... So I guess that will be it this year ( besides insert clone name here) for new PO's.

I'm only half way joking :) :(

So little 1/6 news at Toy Fair, are Sideshow and Hot Toys waiting for Comic Con? I'm gonna get the HT Luke soon when I have money, but I'm getting anxious for a new Darth Vader and Han Solo. I guess in the meantime I can save money, or pick up a few SS Stormtroopers. :/

So little 1/6 news at Toy Fair, are Sideshow and Hot Toys waiting for Comic Con? I'm gonna get the HT Luke soon when I have money, but I'm getting anxious for a new Darth Vader and Han Solo. I guess in the meantime I can save money, or pick up a few SS Stormtroopers. :/

Hot Toys Luke will keep you happy for awhile. He's an amazing figure. I cannot recommend him enough.

Things really are quiet at the moment. Probably the quietest since the line started. Where's Grievous, where's Vader and what the hell is going on with the Hot Toys 'line'? Thank god for Episode VII, without it there wound be nothing to chat about and I'd have to go outside and start interacting with people ;-)

Hope for Anakin ROTS DX HT, Galactic Marine, Clone Scout Trooper and (maybe in some time) LAAT/i.

Now with the Snowtrooper out SS can make a Veers. The Veers helmet consists of a Snowtrooper lid without the eyes and veil, with a few added greeblies to it, and the armor is the same sculpt like the Snowie with some changes.

Now with the Snowtrooper out SS can make a Veers. The Veers helmet consists of a Snowtrooper lid without the eyes and veil, with a few added greeblies to it, and the armor is the same sculpt like the Snowie with some changes.

They can also do Dengar as well .

Hmm nothing new it seems... I hope Disney isn't lowballing them with a new contractional lincense. :/ I mean before all this we were getting Star Wars updates really good for the past 2 years. And now... it seems we're getting zilch. Ntm hold backs on things like Grievous which looked ready to go in 2011. And wasn't the new Obi-Wan suppose to ship this February???

Hmm nothing new it seems... I hope Disney isn't lowballing them with a new contractional lincense. :/ I mean before all this we were getting Star Wars updates really good for the past 2 years. And now... it seems we're getting zilch. Ntm hold backs on things like Grievous which looked ready to go in 2011. And wasn't the new Obi-Wan suppose to ship this February???

It says March on the site.

Hasbro owns the license until 2018, and Sideshow leases from Hasbro.

Recent drastic changes in Hasbro strategy makes me wonder if Disney would look into altering current licencing deals before the new movies are released.

Back