Next LOTR 12" figure is IN MAY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day, another learned about duct-tape besides using it to silence my victims...:rolleyes:

I'm wondering who'll be next. I'm guessing for Gandalf the Grey :gandalf

Did you know that, through scientific research, it has been discovered that duct tape, while good for a myriad of varied uses, is actually not very good for sealing ducts, the use for which it was created? Weird.

Also interesting, it's been discovered that placing a new piece of duct tape over a wart every day for several weeks will cause the wart to eventually disappear.

It's true!!

This week's newsletter hopefully will have the new LOTR announcement.

They said in May, so maybe we will luck out, and get it this week.

:)

Agent23 said:
This week's newsletter hopefully will have the new LOTR announcement.

They said in May, so maybe we will luck out, and get it this week.

:)

Actually, this week's newsletter will be devoted entirely to the history and uses of duct tape.

It's a little known fact that if you print out the Sideshow Weekly Newsletter and place it over a wart every day for several weeks, it will cause your arms to lengthen. :monkey1

wetayourself said:
someone should invent duck tape

DuckTape.jpg

Tom, I would be remiss if I didn't quote one of the greatest scholars of our time: "That's quacktastic!"

Billy Madison

Well, my calendar says that it is officially May! Am I being too eager to hope for a preview of the next LOTR release in the newsletter tonight! Please, please, please, please, please, please...oh you get the idea!:lol

No because I'm sure there are plenty here that are anxious. We may get another clue but I doubt a preview. I don't think they'll do any PPO's in between the SDCC ones. But here's to hope :duff

Not that other lines don't carry the same importance or weight as Star Wars, but it seems like almost any other line could be available for pre-order at the same time as a couple of the exclusives and it wouldn't put too much undue stress on servers or the collectors. I don't recall Aragorn or Legolas breaking records to sell out, and some other lines take days or weeks. I just don't see why there is a need for a moratorium on other pre-orders as we approach the con.

(I am just eager to get Gandalf, oh, and Giles, and Sarah Connor, and Ripley, and...aww, ferget it!):eek:

I think it has more to do with the planning for SDCC than anything and getting each PPO for the Exclusives ready as well.

Back