Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my glass case done for Superman.

33uzyo8.jpg

96kl20.jpg

this piece is pretty nice. Some pictures it doesn't look as good as others. But, overall I like it.

I'm not a big enough Superman fan to buy one. But, it did cross my mind.

that's a truly great piece (the Reeve custom). Is the head silicon?

Your Reeve statue is beyond words! FANTASTIC!

Thanks!

Why, what's wrong with silicon?

Ive just heard (never personal experience) that it wears out over time. Ive also heard its difficult to keep clean and presentable. I know it suppose to look more authentic but it just doesnt look right (to me). It looks even more artificial.

Call me 'ol fashion but I'm just happy with polystone or resin imo...

Ok, thanks, the head on my 1/3 Joker (from Bobby C) will be out of silicon. But, I plan on putting it in an acrylic case.

If BobbyC is making it, you should be fine. Im sure he will take proper precautions to help make it last. I trust him more than the big companies that mass produce silicon collectibles...

Ok, thanks, the head on my 1/3 Joker (from Bobby C) will be out of silicon. But, I plan on putting it in an acrylic case.

Don't worry. Bobby reassured me that there wouldn't be any problems with the durability of the Joker. He's done alot of work with silicon before, so I'd take his word for it. He said "no acrylic case needed.":yess:

Back