Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both you and JRL are significantly lowering the average mental age of posters in this thread.
Time to move on gentlemen, you've nothing new or interesting to add here.

So you are the one at CBD huh? the one that erase my comments about how lame it was in part of cinemaquette not getting the right blue for the suit! ha! that was hilarious!
And since were going into the whole "insulting comments" let me say that "AGAIN" this forum is for everybody to speak whatever they want :gah:
So in my opinion CM missed the mark here and they had for us and for them the opportunity to have the best Statue of Mr. Christopher Reeve and they messed up big time, they didn't listen to the fans i remembered everybody including me trashing this piece form day one and CM didn't bothered to correct them!!

So from time to time i get in in this thread and watch some of you say how incredible this piece is!!! that this is the definitive piece of Superman!! the looks are spot on!!......OK i respect that but in that way are we not supporting mediocrity??? because as a long time fan of Superman Christopher Reeve this on missed big time and you know is true!!.....

Last edited:
Soooo back to what this thread is meant for, even though there are problems with this CM statue or whatever the technical name is, I'd still get it, if I had the $$$ for it as Superman is just my all time favorite superhero, so anything superman is a buy if possible.

QFT!!
:rotfl:rotfl

Zombie Superman!!!! :rotfl:rotfl

Sorry to whoever bought this,..but that looks terrible! And look at that hair!! At least fix that thing before posting pictures!!,

Yeah, I totally agree. DAMN!!! Every pic I've seen of this thing makes me glad I didn't even think about buying it. Awful, just awful.

GREATEST STATUE EVER. THIS IS IT GUYS.... END OF THE FIGURE COLLECTION :D

Superman-Cinemaquette-01.jpg

Superman-Cinemaquette-02.jpg

Superman-Cinemaquette-03.jpg

Superman-Cinemaquette-04.jpg

The one complaint I do have for this piece, is that it should have had glass eyes, especially at this price.
Painted eyes have taken away the realism, especially when the statue has realistic looking skin texture

Great pics, Louis! And what a nice display setup you have there. I can only dream of having something like that myself. I'm too unorganised!:rotfl

That Superman is fantastic. My favorite Superman statue hands down.

thankyou guys.. yes the display looks great especially with sup :D
yeap Dino, you are 100% right. it sould be glass eyes on it...

Superman-Cinemaquette-19.jpg

Superman-Cinemaquette-20.jpg

Superman-Cinemaquette-12.jpg

Superman-Cinemaquette-13.jpg

The eyelashes seem a little long so i would trim them if i were you, but other than that it looks great. And what a slick display you have, very stylish.

I like how my comment was deleted for no reason......sloppy mods.

Anyways, I think the eyebrows are kinda iffy, but I think the real hair is cool, they just need to mess around with it more before making another statue with real hair.

Back