Next Adam Hughes Comiquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop getting me excited, where is this chaotic reference by AH! himslef???

Stop getting me excited, where is this chaotic reference by AH! himslef???

I couldn't find anything with chaos or chaotic from Adam.

Hey, I'm working on the next two designs as I type this... We're trying our best!

As for announcing them all, lemme just say that the list I currently have has changed about 5 times. Either MARVEL or Sideshow will decide that maybe character Y might be better than character X, who was put on the list months ago.

Since they change their minds on characters before we go to the production, I guess they feel they don't want to get everyone excited about, say, AUNT MAY, and then have them get angry when they change their minds and decide to go with AGATHA HARKNESS after they have a really fun Hallowe'en, or too much caffeine late at night or something.

Let me put it this way... we wish there was enough time and resources to do ALL the mighty MARVEL babes. But we can't, so there's a certain amount if UNCERTAINTY about which gals should be comiquetted first.

-AH!

Maybe JBElliot meant the uncertainty part. Whether that was a clue or not, who knows?:D

You think they'll announce the next babe in time for Toyfair in Feb next month???

I'm sure they are already working on the last one but I don't think they'll announce all of them but one by one as with the others :monkey2 Anyway this delay is really desperating:maul

I know where the AH! babes line is.

It's in the basement, playing strip poker with the LOTR PF line.

Come on, you know it's true. :eek:

does anyone wanted AH personal signed on the print for the exclusive edition, I think he should signed the print that make the exclusive more collectibles.:rolleyes:

I couldn't find anything with chaos or chaotic from Adam.

Maybe JBElliot meant the uncertainty part. Whether that was a clue or not, who knows?:D

Two t's.

Yeah that's the one. Okay, "chaos" was the wrong word, it was the "uncertainty" that was the clue since that's related to how SW's magic works and she's a mutant.

System burped a double post that I have deleted and replaced with this:

ScWitchSK.jpg

Last edited:
does anyone wanted AH personal signed on the print for the exclusive edition, I think he should signed the print that make the exclusive more collectibles.:rolleyes:

I think that would also push the production time back on each one a good bit. AH! is a very busy guy, when would he have time to sit and sign 1000 or so prints (excluding conventions of course)? It's taking SS long enough to announce the next one as it is.

You could just do what I do and take your print to a convention he's at and get it signed. Then it's even more exclusive!:idea:D

So was anyone else so sure that the big Marvel podcast announcement was going to be the next AH? Heh.

I was looking at my gorgeous trio of AH Comiquettes just now and it made me hope that the next one will be a "true" super heroine. Emma was done as White Queen, MJ is a civilian (pending a Jackpot revelation), and Black Cat is an anti-hero. So if the next one does turn out to be Jean, I hope it's not as Dark Phoenix.

So was anyone else so sure that the big Marvel podcast announcement was going to be the next AH? Heh.

I was looking at my gorgeous trio of AH Comiquettes just now and it made me hope that the next one will be a "true" super heroine. Emma was done as White Queen, MJ is a civilian (pending a Jackpot revelation), and Black Cat is an anti-hero. So if the next one does turn out to be Jean, I hope it's not as Dark Phoenix.

I was so sure. It's been so long. :monkey2

Oh well, as long as it's Jean Grey I can wait!! They can take as much time to perfect her! :D

I was so sure. It's been so long. :monkey2

Oh well, as long as it's Jean Grey I can wait!! They can take as much time to perfect her! :D

nobody is sure that it's Jean so don't get your hopes up yet. It was never said that it would be her but a Jean would be nice

We can't let this thread fall off the main page. :monkey3

Anyway, I'm pretty certain we'll get the forth girl announced for Toy Fair.

Why?

I dunno, I just am...

We can't let this thread fall off the main page. :monkey3

Anyway, I'm pretty certain we'll get the forth girl announced for Toy Fair.

Why?

I dunno, I just am...

yep, let's just keep telling ourselves it's only 2 weeks away

Back