Next Adam Hughes Comiquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given Allison's comments about the look for Rogue, I'd really only expect a green or burgundy Phoenix for Jean. Or maybe the Black Queen (which doesn't seem to be in that costume overview?)

It's missing several including the Black Queen and her First Class costumes.

My top 3 Jean costume choices that haven't been done as a statue for an AH Jean comiquette would be:
1) Her New X-Men costume, but with her long leather jacket that she likes to wear flowing behind her.
hughes9.jpg

2) Her Here Comes Tomorrow Outfit. This one is surprisingly popular, they released a Marvel figure of it and not only did it sell out, it was popular enough to be rereleased in best of series.
HCTJean.jpg

3) Jean as the Black Queen. Nuff said.
Jean-Grey.jpg
I really like your choices, and I do have a fondness for the understated Morrison Jean in the black outfit. AH's Wizard cover with Emma has me thinking I wouldn't be against it at all. I wouldn't be against pretty much 99% of what AH would do, I imagine. I'm also a big fan of Here Comes Tomorrow Phoenix -- sexiest Jean's looked ever. And a Black Queen Jean would be unreal as a bookend to Emma. Adam definitely has a ton of choices -- Jean would be the first comiquette that has a whole wardrobe of looks to choose from. It just seems like the comiquettes are taking on a retro feel (classic Rogue and Emma; BC has always worn her costume); a good thing. I can't envision Adam doing a look that only appeared in a few issues (except Black Queen...I can see him going that route). Only thing that I don't like about my earlier green dress choice is the mask; not so sure I'd want her to be wearing it.

Last edited:
I leave here for a few days, and this thread is on PAGE THREE? PAGE THREE?

:medic

Seriously, newsletters haven't been the same ever since they started failing miserably to provide a preview of Rogue. Not that we don't have one, of a sort, but a newsletter preview would lead to a preorder, and a preorder would lead to joy.

Yay joy! :joy

hey all;

Adam is working hard (considering his recently injured drawing hand) to get the Rogue print art done for dispaly at San Diego. Fingers crossed, he'll get it done!

In the mean time; you can check out his new Deviant Art page at www.adamhughes.deviantart.com . And if you plan on being at San Diego Comic Con next week you can visit us at booth number 4607. Adam will be featuring 2 new sketchbooks and 3 new prints...

sktchbkseditrj9.jpg

Back