Next Adam Hughes Comiquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A thought--- that if Jean is next, it would be fun just guessing which costume Adam would do her in.:D She's had a lot of great looks throughout the years.

I loved Silvestri's New X-Men Future story with Jean as the Resurrected Phoenix but I have a feeling that if/when AH! does add Jean to the list of Comiquettes that she won't be in a Phoenix costuming. Silvestri's take is really a niche thing since I'm sure there are many whom haven't read it, and the Phoenix and Dark Phoenix costumes have been done to death.

I still think it'll be Marvel Girl or New X-Men leather.

I loved Silvestri's New X-Men Future story with Jean as the Resurrected Phoenix but I have a feeling that if/when AH! does add Jean to the list of Comiquettes that she won't be in a Phoenix costuming. Silvestri's take is really a niche thing since I'm sure there are many whom haven't read it, and the Phoenix and Dark Phoenix costumes have been done to death.

I still think it'll be Marvel Girl or New X-Men leather.

I think Diamond made an action figure of it and it sold out. It's being rereleased in a Best of Series. Morrison's run was very popular so I wouldn't underestimate it.

However, the other choices are fine by me! or even as Black Queen!! It would go well with Emma.

Have you seen this at StatueForum?
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=59993

It could have been agood choice...who knows

Yep I saw that. It's really well done, and Vince is a top notch customizer.

The only thing I would wish for is that it was more comic accurate. Her boots should only be knee length, there should be a rose on her left arm, her hair should be tied up, and her collar should have spikes. Check my avatar for AH's version. Perfect.

If Sideshow did one like that I'd be all over it.

I love that custom although Jean's hair needs to be in that "beehive" that it was when she was the Black Queen. Either way Its a spectacular custom....I hope that Jean isn't portrayed this way though, with such different offerings in the first three I'd hate to see a pose revisited and would rather get something new and fresh.

So you guys think we're not going to get any developments on this front until Toy Fair in Feb?

And we don't fault you, Allison. We don't actually want the actual statue now, we just want SS to tell us who the freakin' thing will be of.:maul

And we don't fault you, Allison. We don't actually want the actual statue now, we just want SS to tell us who the freakin' thing will be of.:maul

Exactly. The whole line up would be nice, but the next one is NEEDED. :D

If we don't hear anything by the end of the year I feel that we'll be teased and it'll be one of those announcements that ramps up to ToyFair and is finally shown off there...

OMG I just found out the next comiquette. Spoilers below.

Its gonna be:

cassienova.jpg

Cassandra Nova!:lol

The other 3 will be Aunt May and Madame Web. :rotfl

Ummmmm....Aunt May in the Emma pose......:rotfl

Word is Aunt May will be bent over a tub like Mary Jane. Except she'll be washing dishes instead. The thong will still be there though. :rotfl:rotfl

For all you naysayers, Aunt May deserves it! She's put up with a lot.:rotfl Case in point:
wtf.jpg

Last edited:
Back